39-Year-Old Paralyzed Arkansas Man Loses Testicles to New-found Puppy (VIDEO)
By Vittorio Hernandez | August 1, 2013 8:12 AM EST
Beware of sleeping in the nude and having a loose pet around. A 39-year-old paralyzed man from Arkansas discovered that it is a very bad combination.
The man, to his dismay, found his new-found puppy chewing on his testicles. Since he is paralyzed from the waist down, he didn't feel the pain but woke up on Monday night to find his white fluffy dog between his legs and chewing on something.
The he saw blood on the dog's mouth and paws and finally, to his chagrin, discovered it was his balls that the puppy was dining on. The distraught man called paramedics who picked him up at his Trumann house and rushed him to a hospital.
He is now recovering, but the ungrateful stray dog that he found and adopted three weeks ago was taken to a local vet and put down. Its head was sent to the Arkansas Department of Health to be tested for rabies.
Reactions to the story in UK's Mail Online newspaper range from a guess that the poor man was probably very drunk when he went to bed to a Texas woman commenting that the incident justified her hatred for dogs and cats.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ISIS Blasts 'Scorpion Bombs' At Civilian Areas In Iraq; Mosul Residents Living In Fear
- Sydney Siege Aftermath: Australia's Gun Laws May Be Under Review
- Australian Muslim Says Sorry for Sydney Siege
- Sweden Launches Website To Crack Down On Child Sex Tourists
- Rupert Murdoch Blasted For 'Insensitive' Tweet Over Bloody Outcome of Sydney Siege