Suits Season 3 Episode 3: 'Unfinished Business' - American Harvey Vs British Harvey and Donna in Middle
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 29, 2013 3:21 PM EST
Suits' Season 2 finale saw the merger of a British law firm with Pearson. Pearson-Hardman is now Pearson-Darby and as a result, British characters with their 'uber cool' British accent will be popping-up and popping-out throughout this season. 'British Harvey' is one of them. The creator of the legal drama series, Aaron Korsh, calls him "Darby's fixer." He is likely to unleash his own little storm in the already stormy law firm by flirting with Donna (Sarah Rafferty), the legal secretary and confidante of American Harvey (Gabriel Macht).
"... he (British Harvey) has some interactions with Donna, and they might have some flirtation, which might lead to some feelings on Harvey's behalf," Mr Korsh had told The Hollywood Reporter.
The flirtation may not lead to something but will for sure make American Harvey uncomfortable. 'British Harvey' initiated flirtation may also cause some kind of ramifications within the firm. "They certainly have a flirtation, at the minimum, is what I can say about that, and it causes some ramifications within the firm," Mr Korsh had told TV Line.
Stephen Huntley (Max Beesley), the 'British Harvey', enters the show this Tuesday. The "Unfinished Business" preview suggests, it does not take him a long time to notice Donna and be his charming best and she is not at all immune to his charms. She is affected and 'American Harvey'' insecurities may surface as a result of that. The season 2 had alluded to a more than a platonic relationship between the two in the past.
The preview of "Unfinished Business" also suggests that British Harvey's sudden, unexpected entry at Pearson-Darby has perturbed a lot people, including Jessica (Gina Torres) and Harvey. They are wary of him and his motive. According to Mr Aaron, American Harvey and British Harvey relationship will start on a wary note but these two might get along as the season progresses.
"In the beginning, Harvey is wary of him. He turns out to be more than meets the eye and, to some degree, wins Harvey over," Mr. Aaron had said to TV Line.
'British Harvey' may score a point over 'American Harvey' but he starts on a disadvantaged note on Tuesday by being called 'British Harvey'. I doubt if anyone will be calling Harvey Spencer 'British Stephen' anytime soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’