Princess Charlene: Love Ball with Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova; See Their Gowns [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 29, 2013 9:37 AM EST
Last July 27, Natalia Vodianova hosted a glamorous event with Princess Caroline, Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene. Love Ball in Monaco brought a flurry of royals and celebrities in support of Natalia's Naked Heart Foundation.
Her Serene Highness, Princess Charlene of Monaco stunned in her lace gown. Princess Charlene, whose evening gowns are often from Akris, Christian Dior or Armani, chose Atelier Versace for the occasion. The couture dress may have been by Donatella, but the look was all Charlene. The Princess looked breathtaking in soft blush. The bustier gown had sparkling lace details throughout, with a beautifully constructed, ruched detail bodice that fit her perfectly. Perhaps, Princess Charlene felt her gown had enough sparkle which is why the royal - who must have access to a trove of gorgeous jewels - was jewelry free. Not even a pair of earrings touched Princess Charlene's ears. A pearlescent clutch in the same blush tone as her dress completed Princess Charlene's Love Ball look.
It was Chanel once again for Princess Caroline. Love Ball festivities gave the Princess of Hanover another opportunity to show off one of Karl Lagerfeld's couture creations. Princess Caroline, who joined her son Andrea Casiraghi and new mother Tatiana Santo Domingo at the Opera Garnier, looked beautiful in white. The Monegasque royal chose a Chanel Haute Couture dress from Spring 2013. Like Princess Charlene's Love Ball dress, Princess Caroline's off-the-shoulder gown came in lace. Black ribbon straps also adorned the rise-and-fall dress' neckline and Princess Caroline's shoulders. As beautiful as her shoulder-grazing, drop earrings were, they seemed a bit much with such a delicate gown. Black heels and a shimmering clutch complemented Princess Caroline of Hanover's gown.
Model Natalia Vodianova, Antoine Arnault at her side, made quite an entrance at the Love Ball in Monaco. Natalia wore a gorgeous Christian Dior Haute Couture gown. With its dazzling, embellished yolk, fitted bodice, and sweeping skirt, the red dress was more than fit for the Love Ball.
Click on the photos for Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova and Princess Charlene's Love Ball gowns.
For more on Princess Charlene's style, read Princess Charlene's Handbags: What the Royal Likes to Carry [SLIDESHOW] and Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage