Princess Charlene: Love Ball with Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova; See Their Gowns [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 29, 2013 9:37 AM EST
Last July 27, Natalia Vodianova hosted a glamorous event with Princess Caroline, Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene. Love Ball in Monaco brought a flurry of royals and celebrities in support of Natalia's Naked Heart Foundation.
Her Serene Highness, Princess Charlene of Monaco stunned in her lace gown. Princess Charlene, whose evening gowns are often from Akris, Christian Dior or Armani, chose Atelier Versace for the occasion. The couture dress may have been by Donatella, but the look was all Charlene. The Princess looked breathtaking in soft blush. The bustier gown had sparkling lace details throughout, with a beautifully constructed, ruched detail bodice that fit her perfectly. Perhaps, Princess Charlene felt her gown had enough sparkle which is why the royal - who must have access to a trove of gorgeous jewels - was jewelry free. Not even a pair of earrings touched Princess Charlene's ears. A pearlescent clutch in the same blush tone as her dress completed Princess Charlene's Love Ball look.
It was Chanel once again for Princess Caroline. Love Ball festivities gave the Princess of Hanover another opportunity to show off one of Karl Lagerfeld's couture creations. Princess Caroline, who joined her son Andrea Casiraghi and new mother Tatiana Santo Domingo at the Opera Garnier, looked beautiful in white. The Monegasque royal chose a Chanel Haute Couture dress from Spring 2013. Like Princess Charlene's Love Ball dress, Princess Caroline's off-the-shoulder gown came in lace. Black ribbon straps also adorned the rise-and-fall dress' neckline and Princess Caroline's shoulders. As beautiful as her shoulder-grazing, drop earrings were, they seemed a bit much with such a delicate gown. Black heels and a shimmering clutch complemented Princess Caroline of Hanover's gown.
Model Natalia Vodianova, Antoine Arnault at her side, made quite an entrance at the Love Ball in Monaco. Natalia wore a gorgeous Christian Dior Haute Couture gown. With its dazzling, embellished yolk, fitted bodice, and sweeping skirt, the red dress was more than fit for the Love Ball.
Click on the photos for Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova and Princess Charlene's Love Ball gowns.
For more on Princess Charlene's style, read Princess Charlene's Handbags: What the Royal Likes to Carry [SLIDESHOW] and Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports