Princess Charlene: Love Ball with Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova; See Their Gowns [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 29, 2013 9:37 AM EST
Last July 27, Natalia Vodianova hosted a glamorous event with Princess Caroline, Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene. Love Ball in Monaco brought a flurry of royals and celebrities in support of Natalia's Naked Heart Foundation.
Her Serene Highness, Princess Charlene of Monaco stunned in her lace gown. Princess Charlene, whose evening gowns are often from Akris, Christian Dior or Armani, chose Atelier Versace for the occasion. The couture dress may have been by Donatella, but the look was all Charlene. The Princess looked breathtaking in soft blush. The bustier gown had sparkling lace details throughout, with a beautifully constructed, ruched detail bodice that fit her perfectly. Perhaps, Princess Charlene felt her gown had enough sparkle which is why the royal - who must have access to a trove of gorgeous jewels - was jewelry free. Not even a pair of earrings touched Princess Charlene's ears. A pearlescent clutch in the same blush tone as her dress completed Princess Charlene's Love Ball look.
It was Chanel once again for Princess Caroline. Love Ball festivities gave the Princess of Hanover another opportunity to show off one of Karl Lagerfeld's couture creations. Princess Caroline, who joined her son Andrea Casiraghi and new mother Tatiana Santo Domingo at the Opera Garnier, looked beautiful in white. The Monegasque royal chose a Chanel Haute Couture dress from Spring 2013. Like Princess Charlene's Love Ball dress, Princess Caroline's off-the-shoulder gown came in lace. Black ribbon straps also adorned the rise-and-fall dress' neckline and Princess Caroline's shoulders. As beautiful as her shoulder-grazing, drop earrings were, they seemed a bit much with such a delicate gown. Black heels and a shimmering clutch complemented Princess Caroline of Hanover's gown.
Model Natalia Vodianova, Antoine Arnault at her side, made quite an entrance at the Love Ball in Monaco. Natalia wore a gorgeous Christian Dior Haute Couture gown. With its dazzling, embellished yolk, fitted bodice, and sweeping skirt, the red dress was more than fit for the Love Ball.
Click on the photos for Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova and Princess Charlene's Love Ball gowns.
For more on Princess Charlene's style, read Princess Charlene's Handbags: What the Royal Likes to Carry [SLIDESHOW] and Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money