Princess Charlene: Love Ball with Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova; See Their Gowns [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 29, 2013 9:37 AM EST
Last July 27, Natalia Vodianova hosted a glamorous event with Princess Caroline, Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene. Love Ball in Monaco brought a flurry of royals and celebrities in support of Natalia's Naked Heart Foundation.
Her Serene Highness, Princess Charlene of Monaco stunned in her lace gown. Princess Charlene, whose evening gowns are often from Akris, Christian Dior or Armani, chose Atelier Versace for the occasion. The couture dress may have been by Donatella, but the look was all Charlene. The Princess looked breathtaking in soft blush. The bustier gown had sparkling lace details throughout, with a beautifully constructed, ruched detail bodice that fit her perfectly. Perhaps, Princess Charlene felt her gown had enough sparkle which is why the royal - who must have access to a trove of gorgeous jewels - was jewelry free. Not even a pair of earrings touched Princess Charlene's ears. A pearlescent clutch in the same blush tone as her dress completed Princess Charlene's Love Ball look.
It was Chanel once again for Princess Caroline. Love Ball festivities gave the Princess of Hanover another opportunity to show off one of Karl Lagerfeld's couture creations. Princess Caroline, who joined her son Andrea Casiraghi and new mother Tatiana Santo Domingo at the Opera Garnier, looked beautiful in white. The Monegasque royal chose a Chanel Haute Couture dress from Spring 2013. Like Princess Charlene's Love Ball dress, Princess Caroline's off-the-shoulder gown came in lace. Black ribbon straps also adorned the rise-and-fall dress' neckline and Princess Caroline's shoulders. As beautiful as her shoulder-grazing, drop earrings were, they seemed a bit much with such a delicate gown. Black heels and a shimmering clutch complemented Princess Caroline of Hanover's gown.
Model Natalia Vodianova, Antoine Arnault at her side, made quite an entrance at the Love Ball in Monaco. Natalia wore a gorgeous Christian Dior Haute Couture gown. With its dazzling, embellished yolk, fitted bodice, and sweeping skirt, the red dress was more than fit for the Love Ball.
Click on the photos for Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova and Princess Charlene's Love Ball gowns.
For more on Princess Charlene's style, read Princess Charlene's Handbags: What the Royal Likes to Carry [SLIDESHOW] and Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2