Princess Charlene: Love Ball with Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova; See Their Gowns [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 29, 2013 9:37 AM EST
Last July 27, Natalia Vodianova hosted a glamorous event with Princess Caroline, Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene. Love Ball in Monaco brought a flurry of royals and celebrities in support of Natalia's Naked Heart Foundation.
Her Serene Highness, Princess Charlene of Monaco stunned in her lace gown. Princess Charlene, whose evening gowns are often from Akris, Christian Dior or Armani, chose Atelier Versace for the occasion. The couture dress may have been by Donatella, but the look was all Charlene. The Princess looked breathtaking in soft blush. The bustier gown had sparkling lace details throughout, with a beautifully constructed, ruched detail bodice that fit her perfectly. Perhaps, Princess Charlene felt her gown had enough sparkle which is why the royal - who must have access to a trove of gorgeous jewels - was jewelry free. Not even a pair of earrings touched Princess Charlene's ears. A pearlescent clutch in the same blush tone as her dress completed Princess Charlene's Love Ball look.
It was Chanel once again for Princess Caroline. Love Ball festivities gave the Princess of Hanover another opportunity to show off one of Karl Lagerfeld's couture creations. Princess Caroline, who joined her son Andrea Casiraghi and new mother Tatiana Santo Domingo at the Opera Garnier, looked beautiful in white. The Monegasque royal chose a Chanel Haute Couture dress from Spring 2013. Like Princess Charlene's Love Ball dress, Princess Caroline's off-the-shoulder gown came in lace. Black ribbon straps also adorned the rise-and-fall dress' neckline and Princess Caroline's shoulders. As beautiful as her shoulder-grazing, drop earrings were, they seemed a bit much with such a delicate gown. Black heels and a shimmering clutch complemented Princess Caroline of Hanover's gown.
Model Natalia Vodianova, Antoine Arnault at her side, made quite an entrance at the Love Ball in Monaco. Natalia wore a gorgeous Christian Dior Haute Couture gown. With its dazzling, embellished yolk, fitted bodice, and sweeping skirt, the red dress was more than fit for the Love Ball.
Click on the photos for Princess Caroline, Natalia Vodianova and Princess Charlene's Love Ball gowns.
For more on Princess Charlene's style, read Princess Charlene's Handbags: What the Royal Likes to Carry [SLIDESHOW] and Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone