Royal Baby Watch: Prince William Under Fire for Mindlessly Driving Prince George 'Improperly' Tucked at the Car’s Back Seat
By Floyd Allen | July 28, 2013 8:29 PM EST
The honeymoon period for the Royal family was too soon for eagle-eyed followers, now including mums from all over the place. With the birth of the third king-in-waiting, all eyes have been on the new Royal family and more scrutiny has been on the plates of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Barely two days after the birth of His Royal Highness, Prince George Alexander Louis, his first-time Royal dad, Prince William. has been under fire for improperly tucking him in at the car’s back seat, thereby breaking car safety rules, when he wheeled out to Kate’s mother’s home at Bucklebury.
Eagle-eyed shutters had captured Prince George at the car’s backseat, but mums on the ball didn’t escape the manner the Royal baby was placed at the car with his mom Kate. It didn’t take long for Prince William to plug the baby capsule into the seat before wheeling out in their Range Rover. But attentive mums watching the Royal couple closely noticed something that gave them a shock - - that Prince George was not properly strapped before wheeling out to Kensington Palace (to meet the Queen.)
While most admired the new dad's speedy handling - taking only second to plug the baby capsule into the seat before driving off - others noticed the one-day-old prince didn't actually seem to be strapped in correctly before they drove off to Bucklebury in the family Range Rover.
The horrified parents claim that with the Australian clothing still covering him in the infant’s carrier, the two shoulder straps were likely not firmly placed over his tiny shoulders. The “concerned parents” took to social media sites to point out what they thought was the Royal dad’s “carelessness.”
A mum on BabyCentre.com expressed how shock she was to see the child’s state, according to news.com.au.
She said, "I noticed this INSTANTLY and my stomach turned. I even posted it on Facebook. I'm SHOCKED!"
Even police authorities from Scotland gently made their reminders on the correct use of car seats.
"They may not be third in line to the throne but you need to make sure you're your little prince or princess is sitting in the correct seat when travelling in your carriage (or family car),” said officials in the Grampian region of Scotland.
They added, "It's important to remember that even in a minor crash, unrestrained children can be thrown about inside the vehicle, injuring themselves and others."
Would there really a big chance for Prince George get harmed in the family vehicle?
Others claim it is pretty remote, judging by the group of security that protect them as the Duke and the Duchess brought the Royal heir to the Kensington Palace to meet the Queen.
Prince William’s driving with the baby in the car may have earned the ire of some worried of the third king in waiting. But others just cut the first-time Royal dad some slack and didn’t think nothing of it.
In Case You MISSED these! Also READ:
Royal Romance: A Look Back at the Love Between Prince William and Kate Middleton Before “Baby Cambridge” Was Born [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Feature: Prince William-Kate Middleton “Royal Baby Cambridge” Breaks History as the World Rejoices for the Third King in Waiting [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Behind the Royal Baby Name? Meet Prince George Alexander Louis, the Prince of Cambridge [PHOTOS] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- US Alerts Car Owners To Fix Air Bags Urgently As Defective Air Bags Are Causing Fatal Deaths With Shrapnels Flying Out
- Honda Connect a System Based on Android and NVIDIA Tegra Processor To make Driving Easy
- Over 1,000 New Jobs Available at Oakville Assembly – Ford of Canada
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories