Hugh Jackman Reveals Getting 'Sex-Dressed' as Wolverine [VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | July 28, 2013 9:23 AM EST
Australian actor, Hugh Jackman has made a revelation on what he does under the sheets in Wolverine outfit. To spice up things with his missus of more than a decade, the Aussie actor and stage performer disclosed that he tried having sex-dressed in Wolverine, including his trademark, claws.
But sharing intimate moments with wife Deborra-Lee Furness comes not without a price, as they claim torn sheets do need replacement - -which could mean a huge chunk in their fat bank accounts.
Having made on the list on top of the powerful Forbes list in June, the couple didn’t mind at all with Wolverine’s costume, which the missus claimed has been put to good use not only in their bedroom but in their kitchen as well.
Deborah said, “Oh my God, it’s dreadful! Always with the claws. I’m like, ‘Mix the salad. Put them to use, come on!’”
Only to be interrupted by her loving husband.
“The sheets we go through...” Let’s hope he pops the props in the dishwasher between jobs,” added the X-Men star.
Like he always does, Hugh gives a lot of credit to his wife when asked about his success in Hollywood.
“I would not be a quarter of the man I am without her,” The Sun quoted Hugh as saying.
Hugh is one of the most successful actors in Hollywood who has been described as grounded and always looks to his roots despite the immense fame. The former Oscar host claimed that the fact that he started late in his career in the film industry could be attributed to being always painted as a nice man.
He also attributed his incredible humility to the odd jobs he had taken on before hitting the big screen. Hugh was waiting tables before Hollywood saw his potential in films. He also had acted and continues to perform on stage. His singing skills have been on display when he hosted Oscars years back. Nothing could give him more delight to have his voice utilized both in stage-like performances and film production like in Les Miserables.
Australians voted Hugh as the Most Liked Australian Celebrity in 2013.
'Wolverine' now plays in theaters near you. See the VIDEO for sneak peek of The Wolverine, 2013.
Don’t MISS! You Might Also Like to READ:
Super Fun Night 2013 Scoop! New Poster Released for Australian Host, Rebel Wilson’s U.S. Show on ABC [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Justin Bieber’s Gf, Selena Gomez Thrilled to Share Birthday With Royal Baby, Prince George! [PHOTOS] Full article here.
FEATURE Sydney Leathers : The Woman Behind Anthony Weiner Latest Sexts Scandal; Top Things You Should Know [PHOTOS] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage