Lenovo K6 Images Leaked Online, May Feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | July 26, 2013 10:13 PM EST
It has only a few weeks since Lenovo rolled out its flagship K900 smartphone with Intel's Clover Trail+ Atom dual-core processor to India. Now, it seems that the company is ready to debut another smartphone in the burgeoning market with a more powerful Snapdragon 800 smartphone.
Folks at GizChina have leaked images, believed to be of Lenovo's upcoming smartphone codenamed K6 or X910. The device is said to feature a Snapdragon 800 processor and is expected to come with a full-HD 5-inch display. The leak which also showed the AnTuTu scores indicates the presence of a new MSM8974 chip, along with an Adreno 330 GPU chipset. Although not much has been said about the smartphone, it is speculated that it would feature a screen smaller than that of the K900 with a screen resolution of 1920x1080 pixels and sport a slimmer frame.
"According to a source of ours, the "X" in X910 may be a wildcard that depends on the kind of deal Lenovo made with Qualcomm," technology website Engadget noted.
Lenovo which recently introduced its big screen K900 smartphone seems to be planning a series of launches. The K900 smartrphone which made its first appearance at the Consumer Electronics Shows earlier this year boasts of a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS capacitive touch display and is powered by a 2GHz Intel's Clover Trail+ Atom dual-core processor. It runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS and packs 2GB of RAM plus 16GB of internal memory. Other specifications include a 13.0-megapixel camera with F1.8 focal length lens coupled with Sony Exmor RS camera lens technology and a 2.0-megapixel camera on the front.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles