27-Year-Old UPS Worker Wins New York’s Smallest Penis Contest (VIDEOS & PHOTO)
By Vittorio Hernandez | July 24, 2013 1:05 PM EST
Despite his nine-inch flaccid hotdog, this is one penis contest that Jonas Falcon would never win. After all, the winner or weiner is the guy with the smallest dick in Brooklyn, New York, who happens to measure just three inches short.
Original source: Huffington Post
He is Nick Gilronan, a 27-year-old UPS worker from Queens. Nick and five other contestants wore mesh thongs to indicate to the audience of 100 their diminutive size, and they are proud of their private parts.
"I'm hoping this will look brave to guys who have self-esteem issues and make them feel better about themselves," The New York Post quoted Nick.
The other contestants include a 55-year-old divorcee from Minnesota who used the name Rip van Dinkle, a 32-year-old single man from East Village who went by the name Sugar Daddy and another 35-year-old guy from East Village named Perry Winkle.
The pageant, organised by Rachel Lieberman, the owner of the Kings County Bar in Bushwick, started with the six contestants in evening wear then in swimwear and finally they participated in a talent show.
The victor, Gilronan, got $200 prize money. He said he would go to Disney World with his winning.
"The size of a man's penis does not matter for who he is as a person or in a relationship," Gothamist quoted the winner.
A recent study found the average size of an erect penis is 5.57 inches, while another study said for many women, size matters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fate of MH370, MH17 Trigger Mass Resignation of Crew in Malaysia Airlines
- ISIS $3 Million Daily Oil Revenues Fund Operations; Obama to Build International Coalition to Widen Assault
- British Cleric Accused of Urging James Foley Executioner; Predicted ISIS Will Fight in the West
- Centerplate CEO Des Hague Caught Abusing Dog In Vancouver Building Elevator [VIDEO]
- Boyfriend's Welcome Home Tribute In Candles Destroys His House
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko