Robert Pattinson Dating Rumor: Actress Sarah Gadon Spotted With ‘Twilight’ Star Following Kristen Stewart Split [PHOTO]
July 23, 2013 4:12 AM EST
Rumors that actor Robert Pattinson was dating Elvis’ granddaughter Riley Keough were shot down almost immediately by the singer's representation, but new reports are now claiming the 27-year-old “Twilight” star is actually moving on with a different leading lady—his new “Maps To The Stars” co-star, 26-year-old Canadian native Sarah Gadon.
While the twosome, who first met on the set of the flick “Cosmopolis” in 2012, are not officially dating, they have been spotted getting closer according to a report from UK’s The Mirror. “The pair are filming out in Toronto and they have an obvious chemistry,” said the source. “They laugh a lot.”
According to the report, Pattinson is uninterested in pursuing a long-term relationship with Gadon after splitting earlier this year from his former co-star, “Twilight” lead Kristen Stewart, 23, after over three years of dating. “Rob is in no hurry to get a new girlfriend,” said the source, who claimed the actors are currently labeling their relationship as “just friends.”
While the duo is currently operating on platonic grounds, they’re allegedly spending all of their free time together while shooting the drama flick in Toronto. "Sarah helped Rob choose a cool waterside property during filming and they have been hanging out a lot wherever possible,” said the source, revealing that they both have similar interests. “They share similar backgrounds. On paper they would make a very cute couple.”
Gadon marks the third famous face the British-native has been linked to in recent months. The actor was spotted with pop singer Katy Perry on multiple occasions including the highly-publicized wedding rehearsal crash in Montecito, Calif., in May. The “Twilight” star was also rumored to be dating Riley Keough earlier this month after the twosome was spotted driving near Pattinson's home in Los Feliz, Calif., a claim which a rep for Keough vehemently denied.
While Pattinson is rumored to have moved on with his love life, Stewart has remained relatively quiet regarding her personal life, only publicly being spotted on set on Guantanamo Bay filming her latest film, “Camp X-Ray” The actress shot down rumors that she was dating engaged “Boardwalk Empire” actor Michael Pitt, 32, earlier this month after rumors circulated the duo was an item after meeting at a recent Chanel Haute Couture show in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar