Robert Pattinson Dating Rumor: Actress Sarah Gadon Spotted With ‘Twilight’ Star Following Kristen Stewart Split [PHOTO]
July 23, 2013 4:12 AM EST
Rumors that actor Robert Pattinson was dating Elvis’ granddaughter Riley Keough were shot down almost immediately by the singer's representation, but new reports are now claiming the 27-year-old “Twilight” star is actually moving on with a different leading lady—his new “Maps To The Stars” co-star, 26-year-old Canadian native Sarah Gadon.
While the twosome, who first met on the set of the flick “Cosmopolis” in 2012, are not officially dating, they have been spotted getting closer according to a report from UK’s The Mirror. “The pair are filming out in Toronto and they have an obvious chemistry,” said the source. “They laugh a lot.”
According to the report, Pattinson is uninterested in pursuing a long-term relationship with Gadon after splitting earlier this year from his former co-star, “Twilight” lead Kristen Stewart, 23, after over three years of dating. “Rob is in no hurry to get a new girlfriend,” said the source, who claimed the actors are currently labeling their relationship as “just friends.”
While the duo is currently operating on platonic grounds, they’re allegedly spending all of their free time together while shooting the drama flick in Toronto. "Sarah helped Rob choose a cool waterside property during filming and they have been hanging out a lot wherever possible,” said the source, revealing that they both have similar interests. “They share similar backgrounds. On paper they would make a very cute couple.”
Gadon marks the third famous face the British-native has been linked to in recent months. The actor was spotted with pop singer Katy Perry on multiple occasions including the highly-publicized wedding rehearsal crash in Montecito, Calif., in May. The “Twilight” star was also rumored to be dating Riley Keough earlier this month after the twosome was spotted driving near Pattinson's home in Los Feliz, Calif., a claim which a rep for Keough vehemently denied.
While Pattinson is rumored to have moved on with his love life, Stewart has remained relatively quiet regarding her personal life, only publicly being spotted on set on Guantanamo Bay filming her latest film, “Camp X-Ray” The actress shot down rumors that she was dating engaged “Boardwalk Empire” actor Michael Pitt, 32, earlier this month after rumors circulated the duo was an item after meeting at a recent Chanel Haute Couture show in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money