Robert Pattinson Dating Rumor: Actress Sarah Gadon Spotted With ‘Twilight’ Star Following Kristen Stewart Split [PHOTO]
July 23, 2013 4:12 AM EST
Rumors that actor Robert Pattinson was dating Elvis’ granddaughter Riley Keough were shot down almost immediately by the singer's representation, but new reports are now claiming the 27-year-old “Twilight” star is actually moving on with a different leading lady—his new “Maps To The Stars” co-star, 26-year-old Canadian native Sarah Gadon.
While the twosome, who first met on the set of the flick “Cosmopolis” in 2012, are not officially dating, they have been spotted getting closer according to a report from UK’s The Mirror. “The pair are filming out in Toronto and they have an obvious chemistry,” said the source. “They laugh a lot.”
According to the report, Pattinson is uninterested in pursuing a long-term relationship with Gadon after splitting earlier this year from his former co-star, “Twilight” lead Kristen Stewart, 23, after over three years of dating. “Rob is in no hurry to get a new girlfriend,” said the source, who claimed the actors are currently labeling their relationship as “just friends.”
While the duo is currently operating on platonic grounds, they’re allegedly spending all of their free time together while shooting the drama flick in Toronto. "Sarah helped Rob choose a cool waterside property during filming and they have been hanging out a lot wherever possible,” said the source, revealing that they both have similar interests. “They share similar backgrounds. On paper they would make a very cute couple.”
Gadon marks the third famous face the British-native has been linked to in recent months. The actor was spotted with pop singer Katy Perry on multiple occasions including the highly-publicized wedding rehearsal crash in Montecito, Calif., in May. The “Twilight” star was also rumored to be dating Riley Keough earlier this month after the twosome was spotted driving near Pattinson's home in Los Feliz, Calif., a claim which a rep for Keough vehemently denied.
While Pattinson is rumored to have moved on with his love life, Stewart has remained relatively quiet regarding her personal life, only publicly being spotted on set on Guantanamo Bay filming her latest film, “Camp X-Ray” The actress shot down rumors that she was dating engaged “Boardwalk Empire” actor Michael Pitt, 32, earlier this month after rumors circulated the duo was an item after meeting at a recent Chanel Haute Couture show in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date