Details of “first child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge” Published on "Wikipedia
By Jacob Cherian | July 22, 2013 6:52 PM EST
As the world awaits the birth of an heir to the British throne, Wikipedia has published a page of details in expectation of Kate Middleton's new baby.
“The first child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, is due to be born in July or early August 2013. The Washington Post has described the child as "the world's most famous baby". The child, regardless of gender, will become third in the line of succession to the 16 thrones of the British Commonwealth.
On the morning of 22 July 2013, it was announced that the Duchess had entered the early stages of labour,” said the open source Internet medium.
Wikipedia's information on the Child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge describes the first born as the heir to the throne.
In a similar move to quell the angst of baby watchers, the Sun showed a couple looking like the royal couple in front of St. Mary's Hospital. But the hoax didn’t fool the Londoniites for long.
Princess Catherine is expected to give birth to her baby at St. Mary’s Hospital’s Lindo Wing. Both William and Harry were born here too.
As journalists, photographers and fans camp outside St. Mary’s, rumours abound that the “Waity Kaity” stretch is almost over. Some of the facts to back up this claim include the fact that very rarely do babies arrive during the 42nd week of labour.
Another telling sign that something imminent is going to happen is that the number of ‘bobbies’ outside the gates of St. Mary’s has gone up, reports The National Post.
There is definitely more interest in the royal birth with The Sun newspaper and Stylist magazine has begun streaming live video of the Lindo Wing. The waiting media are also tweeting a number of #GreatKateWait to be published by New York Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28