Details of “first child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge” Published on "Wikipedia
By Jacob Cherian | July 22, 2013 6:52 PM EST
As the world awaits the birth of an heir to the British throne, Wikipedia has published a page of details in expectation of Kate Middleton's new baby.
“The first child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, is due to be born in July or early August 2013. The Washington Post has described the child as "the world's most famous baby". The child, regardless of gender, will become third in the line of succession to the 16 thrones of the British Commonwealth.
On the morning of 22 July 2013, it was announced that the Duchess had entered the early stages of labour,” said the open source Internet medium.
Wikipedia's information on the Child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge describes the first born as the heir to the throne.
In a similar move to quell the angst of baby watchers, the Sun showed a couple looking like the royal couple in front of St. Mary's Hospital. But the hoax didn’t fool the Londoniites for long.
Princess Catherine is expected to give birth to her baby at St. Mary’s Hospital’s Lindo Wing. Both William and Harry were born here too.
As journalists, photographers and fans camp outside St. Mary’s, rumours abound that the “Waity Kaity” stretch is almost over. Some of the facts to back up this claim include the fact that very rarely do babies arrive during the 42nd week of labour.
Another telling sign that something imminent is going to happen is that the number of ‘bobbies’ outside the gates of St. Mary’s has gone up, reports The National Post.
There is definitely more interest in the royal birth with The Sun newspaper and Stylist magazine has begun streaming live video of the Lindo Wing. The waiting media are also tweeting a number of #GreatKateWait to be published by New York Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’