Details of “first child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge” Published on "Wikipedia
By Jacob Cherian | July 22, 2013 6:52 PM EST
As the world awaits the birth of an heir to the British throne, Wikipedia has published a page of details in expectation of Kate Middleton's new baby.
“The first child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, is due to be born in July or early August 2013. The Washington Post has described the child as "the world's most famous baby". The child, regardless of gender, will become third in the line of succession to the 16 thrones of the British Commonwealth.
On the morning of 22 July 2013, it was announced that the Duchess had entered the early stages of labour,” said the open source Internet medium.
Wikipedia's information on the Child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge describes the first born as the heir to the throne.
In a similar move to quell the angst of baby watchers, the Sun showed a couple looking like the royal couple in front of St. Mary's Hospital. But the hoax didn’t fool the Londoniites for long.
Princess Catherine is expected to give birth to her baby at St. Mary’s Hospital’s Lindo Wing. Both William and Harry were born here too.
As journalists, photographers and fans camp outside St. Mary’s, rumours abound that the “Waity Kaity” stretch is almost over. Some of the facts to back up this claim include the fact that very rarely do babies arrive during the 42nd week of labour.
Another telling sign that something imminent is going to happen is that the number of ‘bobbies’ outside the gates of St. Mary’s has gone up, reports The National Post.
There is definitely more interest in the royal birth with The Sun newspaper and Stylist magazine has begun streaming live video of the Lindo Wing. The waiting media are also tweeting a number of #GreatKateWait to be published by New York Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]