Details of “first child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge” Published on "Wikipedia
By Jacob Cherian | July 22, 2013 6:52 PM EST
As the world awaits the birth of an heir to the British throne, Wikipedia has published a page of details in expectation of Kate Middleton's new baby.
“The first child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, is due to be born in July or early August 2013. The Washington Post has described the child as "the world's most famous baby". The child, regardless of gender, will become third in the line of succession to the 16 thrones of the British Commonwealth.
On the morning of 22 July 2013, it was announced that the Duchess had entered the early stages of labour,” said the open source Internet medium.
Wikipedia's information on the Child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge describes the first born as the heir to the throne.
In a similar move to quell the angst of baby watchers, the Sun showed a couple looking like the royal couple in front of St. Mary's Hospital. But the hoax didn’t fool the Londoniites for long.
Princess Catherine is expected to give birth to her baby at St. Mary’s Hospital’s Lindo Wing. Both William and Harry were born here too.
As journalists, photographers and fans camp outside St. Mary’s, rumours abound that the “Waity Kaity” stretch is almost over. Some of the facts to back up this claim include the fact that very rarely do babies arrive during the 42nd week of labour.
Another telling sign that something imminent is going to happen is that the number of ‘bobbies’ outside the gates of St. Mary’s has gone up, reports The National Post.
There is definitely more interest in the royal birth with The Sun newspaper and Stylist magazine has begun streaming live video of the Lindo Wing. The waiting media are also tweeting a number of #GreatKateWait to be published by New York Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate