Top 5 Post-Pregnancy Advices to Kate Middleton: Celeb Mom's Kim Kardashin, Snooki and Others Speak
By Sonalee singh | July 22, 2013 6:09 PM EST
The world is impatiently waiting for the royal heir, Kate and Prince William's baby to be born. As the anticipation is building up, Kate is receiving baby advice from array of celebrity moms who have been on the sweet ride of motherhood. Lets have a look at the t celebrity mom's who have given worthy advice to the duchess of Cambridge.
1.Snooki, American Reality show TV personality, gave a post pregnancy suggestion via letter to Kate. She wrote that music helps calm down the little ones and Kate being one of the most powerful people in Britain have some interesting options.
"I'm pretty sure you can have anyone you want over to sing to your little one ... maybe a lullaby from Elton John?" Snooki suggested.
Snooki further told Kate that probably she would like to be awake in the first few nights to watch her baby sleep quietly.
2.Kim Kardashian who has just become mom of baby North has reportedly sent a gift for Kate Middleton's baby. That is really sweet Kim! However, Kate has not responded to this gesture of the reality show star. Kim has also revealed to Kate Middleton that the former has hired an astrologer to get to know everything about the baby born under 'Cancer' sign.
3.English Media celebrity, Katie Price, mother of three, told 'Mirrior Online' that Kate should have confidence in her intuition. She said, "I would say to anyone out there who is pregnant, do your own thing. The duchess will have tonnes of advice thrown at her."
4.On how to maintain the balance between work and newly achieved motherhood, Tess Daly, English Model told 'Entertainment Wise', "It's just a balancing act that every working mother I know is trying to perfect."
5. Emma Davies Dixon, wife of indy 500 winner, Scott Dixon, told indyastar.com, that once Kate would have her baby, sleep would be her last priority. "You will never sleep properly again. I wish I had slept more when I was pregnant. I have not had a good night's sleep in four years. Even if you are not with them, you are still worrying about them. It is genetically imprinte
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Spreads Through Red Cross Vaccine - Ghana Nurse ‘Testifies’; The Truth About Red Cross
- Ebola Outbreak Blamed on Infected Bushmeat; First Family to Catch Virus Hunted Bats
- Ebola Is Changing The Religious Landscape In West Africa
- Ebola Outbreak To Continue Until Effective Vaccine Surfaces; 120,000 Women To Die of Childbirth
- Ebola Does Not Infect But Scares Southwestern College To Evacuate Students
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage