Top 5 Sad Songs Sung By Lea Michelle On 'Glee': In Deep Misery After Monteith's Death [VIDEOS]
By Sonalee singh | July 22, 2013 4:55 PM EST
Cory Montieth's death (he was found dead in a hotel in Vancouver on July 13 due to high dose of heroin and alcohol) has left his girlfriend and alleged fiancé Lea Michelle in deep distress. T
he Glee star (plays Rachel Berry) is shattered by the loss of her love of life and her sadness is immeasurable.
To cope up with the sudden death of Monteith (he played Finn Hudson on the show)the makers of Glee have postponed the shooting and season premiere by one week.
In an interview to TV line, the show producer, Ryan Murphy said "Lea is obviously very grief-stricken. It's been a very difficult thing for all of us, including Lea, to love someone who is an addict. It's something all of us have been dealing with for many months."
He even revealed the present state of mind of Lea that she has shown unbelievable strength in the trying times. "She is one of the strongest people I know," he said.
We take a look at the top 5 sad songs sung by Lea Michelle on the popular show Glee.
Jar of Hearts
What I did for love
Without you I will never be the same
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- 'White Collar' Season 6, Episode 6 Spoiler: Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey Dies In Finale Speculations, Mozzie Dies And 'Baby Neal' In Facebook Comments
- Kate Middleton News: The Duchess Glams Up In Queen’s Christmas Lunch After Controversial Hoodie [PHOTOS]