Salman Khan to Turn ‘Tapori’ for ‘Bigg Boss 7’?
By IBTimes Saff Reporter | July 21, 2013 7:42 PM EST
If latest rumours are to be believed then Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will appear in a double role in the promos of television reality show - "Bigg Boss".
According to reports, the "Dabangg" star will play a sophisticated guy as well as a 'Tapori' (street-smart rogue) for the promos of the show.
Referring to Salman's roles from the 1997 release "Judwaa" a source said, "Salman will be seen in a double role, like his 'Judwaa' act, in the promos. He will shoot for it soon. We are trying to make it special," Press Trust of India reported.
If the promos succeed in fetching good response, Salman's double role will reportedly be incorporated into the show as well.
"The concept of showing Salman in a double role is quite appealing. This will be his fourth season as the host and we have to attempt something new and unique," another source told Times of India.
Salman will soon commence the shooting of the promos for the seventh season of the show. This will be his fourth season as host of the series.
"Bigg Boss 7" will go on air in September instead of October. While the team of the show has decided on the promos, no decision had been made reading the inmates. But rumour has it that a cricketer might be roped in for the show.
Earlier, it was rumoured that Salman may be replaced as the host by arch rival Shah Rukh Khan. But a close source to Salman brushed off the rumours saying, "Shahrukh was never considered for Bigg Boss. It is only Salman who could get the show amazing TRPs. Salman is also happy with the production team and has signed to do the next season," a source close to Salman told Bollywoodlife.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)