Thalia, Jennifer Lopez: ‘Premios Juventud’ Fabulous [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 19, 2013 4:37 PM EST
Miami got even hotter when Thalia and Jennifer Lopez joined the fun at the 2013 Premios Juventud. On July 18, Thalia, J. Lo, her ex-husband Marc Anthony, with Chloe Green, "American Idol" runner-up Jessica Sanchez, Miss Universe 2006 Zuleyka Rivera, and more, celebrated at the awards show.
Thalia's Twitter followers were in full support of their idol, tweeting best-dressed praises at the "Manias" singer. Before Thalia performed her hit song onstage, she walked the red carpet in style. The 41-year-old Mexican telenovela superstar could easily be mistaken for a real-life Barbie doll. She sashayed into the Bank United Center in Miami with long, blonde hair and a sexy, white dress. Thalia kept it tasteful with her one-shoulder, draped number. The short dress skimmed her curves and showed off her legs. Thalia wore sparkling Christian Louboutin sandals and carried a white box clutch. The Latina's look would not be complete without the bling! Thalia accessorised with dazzling earrings and a stack of bangles.
Thalia had competition for best dressed at "Premios Juventud." Jennifer Lopez piled on the sequins in an eye-popping mini dress from Kristen Stewart favorite Zuhair Murad. Jennifer's boat neckline dress came in a web of gold fabric and was awash in gold and silver sequins. Metallic pumps and a sleek ponytail completed her look.
Jennifer also performed with Pitbull at the awards show. For her onstage looks, the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" actress rocked a pair of fierce bodysuits - another Zuhair Murad piece in black lace and a daring The Blonds number with gold chains. All that shimmer and shine no doubt matched the "Icono Mundial" and the acting award Jennifer Lopez received that evening!
Click on the photos to see Thalia and Jennifer Lopez at the 2013 "Premios Juventud."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate