Shailene Woodley: ‘Divergent’ Style at Comic Con [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 19, 2013 12:52 PM EST
Shailene Woodley, "Divergent's" Tris Prior made a low-key, yet stylish first appearance at Comic Con in San Diego. Theo James and Shailene joined their cast mates for an interview and a "Divergent" panel on July 18.
21-year-old Shailene Woodley tries her hand at a "Hunger Games-like" film with the "Divergent" franchise. While Jennifer Lawrence of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" seems to be finding her fashion groove as a Dior model with a penchant for style risks, Shailene's subtle, quiet style is getting rave reviews.
At a Comic Con event to promote the Neil Burger film, Shailene showed up in an outfit that's sure to be a hit with her fashion fans. "The Descendants" actress chose a menswear-inspired ensemble. Her loose-fitting, buttoned, white shirt certainly had a lot more fabric than Shailene Woodley's topless Interview Magazine feature. She paired the roomy shirt with slim fit, cropped trousers. The highlight of her minimalist look was her footwear. Shailene rocked a pair of Robert Clergerie buckled ankle boots.
Loose shirts and skinny trousers have become a bit of a style signature for Shailene Woodley. "The Fault in Our Stars" actress attended the premiere for "Spectacular Now," in June where she paired a checked Kain shirt with a sharp Helmut Lang jacket, and Level 99 cuffed jeans. Like her "Divergent" Comic Con look, eye-catching shoes also figured in her outfit, this time courtesy of Marni. Shailene also dared to bare with a bandeau underneath her sheer top.
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" actress has shared details of her "indigenous lifestyle" when she spoke to actress Emma Stone for Interview Magazine. Shailene lives healthily, adapting her lifestyle to wherever it is she happens to be. No wonder Shailene's style is approachable and grounded - just like the star herself!
Click on the photos for Shailene Woodley promoting "Divergent" at Comic Con in San Diego.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Hints CW TV Series Could End With Season 6, Shares Latest Project on Instagram
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements