Shailene Woodley: ‘Divergent’ Style at Comic Con [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 19, 2013 12:52 PM EST
Shailene Woodley, "Divergent's" Tris Prior made a low-key, yet stylish first appearance at Comic Con in San Diego. Theo James and Shailene joined their cast mates for an interview and a "Divergent" panel on July 18.
21-year-old Shailene Woodley tries her hand at a "Hunger Games-like" film with the "Divergent" franchise. While Jennifer Lawrence of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" seems to be finding her fashion groove as a Dior model with a penchant for style risks, Shailene's subtle, quiet style is getting rave reviews.
At a Comic Con event to promote the Neil Burger film, Shailene showed up in an outfit that's sure to be a hit with her fashion fans. "The Descendants" actress chose a menswear-inspired ensemble. Her loose-fitting, buttoned, white shirt certainly had a lot more fabric than Shailene Woodley's topless Interview Magazine feature. She paired the roomy shirt with slim fit, cropped trousers. The highlight of her minimalist look was her footwear. Shailene rocked a pair of Robert Clergerie buckled ankle boots.
Loose shirts and skinny trousers have become a bit of a style signature for Shailene Woodley. "The Fault in Our Stars" actress attended the premiere for "Spectacular Now," in June where she paired a checked Kain shirt with a sharp Helmut Lang jacket, and Level 99 cuffed jeans. Like her "Divergent" Comic Con look, eye-catching shoes also figured in her outfit, this time courtesy of Marni. Shailene also dared to bare with a bandeau underneath her sheer top.
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" actress has shared details of her "indigenous lifestyle" when she spoke to actress Emma Stone for Interview Magazine. Shailene lives healthily, adapting her lifestyle to wherever it is she happens to be. No wonder Shailene's style is approachable and grounded - just like the star herself!
Click on the photos for Shailene Woodley promoting "Divergent" at Comic Con in San Diego.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown