Shailene Woodley: ‘Divergent’ Style at Comic Con [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 19, 2013 12:52 PM EST
Shailene Woodley, "Divergent's" Tris Prior made a low-key, yet stylish first appearance at Comic Con in San Diego. Theo James and Shailene joined their cast mates for an interview and a "Divergent" panel on July 18.
21-year-old Shailene Woodley tries her hand at a "Hunger Games-like" film with the "Divergent" franchise. While Jennifer Lawrence of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" seems to be finding her fashion groove as a Dior model with a penchant for style risks, Shailene's subtle, quiet style is getting rave reviews.
At a Comic Con event to promote the Neil Burger film, Shailene showed up in an outfit that's sure to be a hit with her fashion fans. "The Descendants" actress chose a menswear-inspired ensemble. Her loose-fitting, buttoned, white shirt certainly had a lot more fabric than Shailene Woodley's topless Interview Magazine feature. She paired the roomy shirt with slim fit, cropped trousers. The highlight of her minimalist look was her footwear. Shailene rocked a pair of Robert Clergerie buckled ankle boots.
Loose shirts and skinny trousers have become a bit of a style signature for Shailene Woodley. "The Fault in Our Stars" actress attended the premiere for "Spectacular Now," in June where she paired a checked Kain shirt with a sharp Helmut Lang jacket, and Level 99 cuffed jeans. Like her "Divergent" Comic Con look, eye-catching shoes also figured in her outfit, this time courtesy of Marni. Shailene also dared to bare with a bandeau underneath her sheer top.
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" actress has shared details of her "indigenous lifestyle" when she spoke to actress Emma Stone for Interview Magazine. Shailene lives healthily, adapting her lifestyle to wherever it is she happens to be. No wonder Shailene's style is approachable and grounded - just like the star herself!
Click on the photos for Shailene Woodley promoting "Divergent" at Comic Con in San Diego.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Apatosaurus, Triceratops And T-Rex Revealed
- New Couple Alert: Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder; 'The Vampire Diaries' Actress 'Hooking Up' With Co-Star Chris Wood—Report
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 2’ Director Says Yondu Is A ‘Big Softie’ When It Comes To Peter Quill
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner Predictions: Find Out Who Among Matt, Craig, Damien And Chris Has The Best Odds To Win