Vans Warped Tour Brings An Exciting Music Lineup in Australia: The Offspring, Simple Plan, The Used And More
By Ria Kristina Torrente | July 15, 2013 3:49 PM EST
The Vans Warped Tour returns to Australia this November bringing the biggest international acts including The Offspring, Simple Plan, The Used, New Found Glory and more.
The festival will begin on November 29th at Brisbane and will wrapped up in Adelaide on December 8th. Skateboarders and music fans won't surely miss this leg for there will be a total of six shows including Melbourne, Sydney, Coffs Harbour and Adelaide.
The last Warped event in Australia happened in 2002 organized by Kevin Lyman, the creator of the Warped tour, and Soundwave promoter AJ Maddah. The festival features a host of local and international music acts from different genres such as classic punk rock and newer breeds of punk rock music.
Tickets for the Vans Warped Tour will be available starting July 18th. Here is the band lineup for this year's Warped Tour:
New Found Glory
We Came As Romans
Crown The Empire
The Dangerous Summer
The Summer Set
Kids In Glass Houses
For All Those Sleepin
Meanwhile, The Used's frontman Bert McCracken is now a legitimate Aussie resident. He now lives with his wife in Sydney and has been busy managing his own record label.
You can now check out the following dates and venues for the tour:
November 29 - RNA Showgrounds (Brisbane)
November 30 - Coffs Harbour Showground
December 1 - Barangaroo (Sydney)
December 6 - Exhibition Park (Canberra)
December 7 - Melbourne (TBA)
December 9 - Adelaide (TBA)
Warped tickets are priced at $99+.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date