Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 15, 2013 12:56 PM EST
Princess Charlene of Monaco looked stunning as she joined Prince Albert II at the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship in Monte-Carlo on July 13. Was it the girls' trip to Portofino that did the trick, or was it Her Serene Highness' recent revelations that gave her that relaxed glow?
Princess Charlene's favored designer labels make for a short list. More often than not, it's Akris, Giorgio Armani, or Christian Dior in the Monegasque royal's wardrobe. At the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship, the Princess' choice was as minimalist as ever. Her simple sheath came in one of her favorite colors - nude. The sleeveless dress had an asymmetrical neckline and a sheer yoke. Although free of embellishment, Princess Charlene's well tailored look showed her figure in its best light. As usual, Charlene's makeup was simple, and her jewelry limited to a few, eye-popping pieces.
Princess Charlene of Monaco's stunning look wasn't so much a repeat of a previous outfit as it was evidence of her trademark style. On July 5, the royal stepped out with Prince Albert II at a Monte-Carlo event wearing a similar dress. She slipped into an embroidered Akris dress in her favorite nude color.
Princess Charlene's relaxed demeanor may be the cause of her Italian vacation with girlfriends.The royal was recently spotted in Portofino where she enjoyed the weather in easygoing dresses, casual sandals, and oversized sunglasses. The Princess also took in the sights via a boat trip.
Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II married in 2011. Rumours of Charlene as a runaway bride, not to mention her teary walk down the aisle, continue to be hot topics. At an interview with The Times, Princess Charlene finally put those rumours to rest, calling them "categorical lies." As for what's next for the Princess, when the subject of children was brought up, she had this to say, "I'm not going to put myself under any pressure. It will happen; it will happen."
Click on the photos for some of Princess Charlene's signature looks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan