Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 15, 2013 12:56 PM EST
Princess Charlene of Monaco looked stunning as she joined Prince Albert II at the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship in Monte-Carlo on July 13. Was it the girls' trip to Portofino that did the trick, or was it Her Serene Highness' recent revelations that gave her that relaxed glow?
Princess Charlene's favored designer labels make for a short list. More often than not, it's Akris, Giorgio Armani, or Christian Dior in the Monegasque royal's wardrobe. At the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship, the Princess' choice was as minimalist as ever. Her simple sheath came in one of her favorite colors - nude. The sleeveless dress had an asymmetrical neckline and a sheer yoke. Although free of embellishment, Princess Charlene's well tailored look showed her figure in its best light. As usual, Charlene's makeup was simple, and her jewelry limited to a few, eye-popping pieces.
Princess Charlene of Monaco's stunning look wasn't so much a repeat of a previous outfit as it was evidence of her trademark style. On July 5, the royal stepped out with Prince Albert II at a Monte-Carlo event wearing a similar dress. She slipped into an embroidered Akris dress in her favorite nude color.
Princess Charlene's relaxed demeanor may be the cause of her Italian vacation with girlfriends.The royal was recently spotted in Portofino where she enjoyed the weather in easygoing dresses, casual sandals, and oversized sunglasses. The Princess also took in the sights via a boat trip.
Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II married in 2011. Rumours of Charlene as a runaway bride, not to mention her teary walk down the aisle, continue to be hot topics. At an interview with The Times, Princess Charlene finally put those rumours to rest, calling them "categorical lies." As for what's next for the Princess, when the subject of children was brought up, she had this to say, "I'm not going to put myself under any pressure. It will happen; it will happen."
Click on the photos for some of Princess Charlene's signature looks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments