Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 15, 2013 12:56 PM EST
Princess Charlene of Monaco looked stunning as she joined Prince Albert II at the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship in Monte-Carlo on July 13. Was it the girls' trip to Portofino that did the trick, or was it Her Serene Highness' recent revelations that gave her that relaxed glow?
Princess Charlene's favored designer labels make for a short list. More often than not, it's Akris, Giorgio Armani, or Christian Dior in the Monegasque royal's wardrobe. At the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship, the Princess' choice was as minimalist as ever. Her simple sheath came in one of her favorite colors - nude. The sleeveless dress had an asymmetrical neckline and a sheer yoke. Although free of embellishment, Princess Charlene's well tailored look showed her figure in its best light. As usual, Charlene's makeup was simple, and her jewelry limited to a few, eye-popping pieces.
Princess Charlene of Monaco's stunning look wasn't so much a repeat of a previous outfit as it was evidence of her trademark style. On July 5, the royal stepped out with Prince Albert II at a Monte-Carlo event wearing a similar dress. She slipped into an embroidered Akris dress in her favorite nude color.
Princess Charlene's relaxed demeanor may be the cause of her Italian vacation with girlfriends.The royal was recently spotted in Portofino where she enjoyed the weather in easygoing dresses, casual sandals, and oversized sunglasses. The Princess also took in the sights via a boat trip.
Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II married in 2011. Rumours of Charlene as a runaway bride, not to mention her teary walk down the aisle, continue to be hot topics. At an interview with The Times, Princess Charlene finally put those rumours to rest, calling them "categorical lies." As for what's next for the Princess, when the subject of children was brought up, she had this to say, "I'm not going to put myself under any pressure. It will happen; it will happen."
Click on the photos for some of Princess Charlene's signature looks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People