Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 15, 2013 12:56 PM EST
Princess Charlene of Monaco looked stunning as she joined Prince Albert II at the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship in Monte-Carlo on July 13. Was it the girls' trip to Portofino that did the trick, or was it Her Serene Highness' recent revelations that gave her that relaxed glow?
Princess Charlene's favored designer labels make for a short list. More often than not, it's Akris, Giorgio Armani, or Christian Dior in the Monegasque royal's wardrobe. At the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship, the Princess' choice was as minimalist as ever. Her simple sheath came in one of her favorite colors - nude. The sleeveless dress had an asymmetrical neckline and a sheer yoke. Although free of embellishment, Princess Charlene's well tailored look showed her figure in its best light. As usual, Charlene's makeup was simple, and her jewelry limited to a few, eye-popping pieces.
Princess Charlene of Monaco's stunning look wasn't so much a repeat of a previous outfit as it was evidence of her trademark style. On July 5, the royal stepped out with Prince Albert II at a Monte-Carlo event wearing a similar dress. She slipped into an embroidered Akris dress in her favorite nude color.
Princess Charlene's relaxed demeanor may be the cause of her Italian vacation with girlfriends.The royal was recently spotted in Portofino where she enjoyed the weather in easygoing dresses, casual sandals, and oversized sunglasses. The Princess also took in the sights via a boat trip.
Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II married in 2011. Rumours of Charlene as a runaway bride, not to mention her teary walk down the aisle, continue to be hot topics. At an interview with The Times, Princess Charlene finally put those rumours to rest, calling them "categorical lies." As for what's next for the Princess, when the subject of children was brought up, she had this to say, "I'm not going to put myself under any pressure. It will happen; it will happen."
Click on the photos for some of Princess Charlene's signature looks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate