Princess Charlene of Monaco: Stunning at WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 15, 2013 12:56 PM EST
Princess Charlene of Monaco looked stunning as she joined Prince Albert II at the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship in Monte-Carlo on July 13. Was it the girls' trip to Portofino that did the trick, or was it Her Serene Highness' recent revelations that gave her that relaxed glow?
Princess Charlene's favored designer labels make for a short list. More often than not, it's Akris, Giorgio Armani, or Christian Dior in the Monegasque royal's wardrobe. At the WBA/IBO Super Lightweight World Championship, the Princess' choice was as minimalist as ever. Her simple sheath came in one of her favorite colors - nude. The sleeveless dress had an asymmetrical neckline and a sheer yoke. Although free of embellishment, Princess Charlene's well tailored look showed her figure in its best light. As usual, Charlene's makeup was simple, and her jewelry limited to a few, eye-popping pieces.
Princess Charlene of Monaco's stunning look wasn't so much a repeat of a previous outfit as it was evidence of her trademark style. On July 5, the royal stepped out with Prince Albert II at a Monte-Carlo event wearing a similar dress. She slipped into an embroidered Akris dress in her favorite nude color.
Princess Charlene's relaxed demeanor may be the cause of her Italian vacation with girlfriends.The royal was recently spotted in Portofino where she enjoyed the weather in easygoing dresses, casual sandals, and oversized sunglasses. The Princess also took in the sights via a boat trip.
Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II married in 2011. Rumours of Charlene as a runaway bride, not to mention her teary walk down the aisle, continue to be hot topics. At an interview with The Times, Princess Charlene finally put those rumours to rest, calling them "categorical lies." As for what's next for the Princess, when the subject of children was brought up, she had this to say, "I'm not going to put myself under any pressure. It will happen; it will happen."
Click on the photos for some of Princess Charlene's signature looks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS