WWE 2013 Money In The Bank: Where To Watch Live Stream Online And Free Pre-Show, Preview, Matches For PPV
July 15, 2013 4:37 AM EST
One of the most exciting WWE Pay-Per-Views of each year is set to get underway on Sunday night. Money in the Bank will get underway at 8 p.m. ET in Philadelphia for the sixth WWE PPV event of 2013.
Mark Henry will challenge John Cena for the WWE championship. He’s the second man to face Cena for the title, since he won the belt from The Rock at WrestleMania 29. In the 17th year of his career, Henry has emerged as the top heel in the company and is looking to win the WWE championship for the first time.
The members of The Shield and Curtis Axel seem likely to keep their respective belts. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins will face The Usos on the pre-show, while Axel will go one-on-one with The Miz at the PPV.
The Divas Championship and World Heavyweight Championship will also be on the line. Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn will get rematches after losing their titles at Payback.
The two Money in the Bank Ladder Matches could feature several surprises. The All-Stars match for the WWE championship contract will feature the return of Rob Van Dam, and possibly a surprise entrant into the match. Kane has been ruled out of the match after being attacked by the Wyatt Family on “Monday Night Raw.” There is speculation that Bray Wyatt could take his spot.
There’s also a chance Brock Lesnar could replace Kane. The former UFC champion is expected to face CM Punk at SummerSlam and their feud can continue to build if they square off at the PPV.
There is no clear favorite to win the World Heavyweight Championship contract. All seven contestants are heels, and only Jack Swagger has won the title before. Dean Ambrose will fight for the contract too, but he already has the U.S. title.
Below is the entire match card for 2013 Money in the Bank. Of the eight matches that are scheduled for Sunday, only the match between Chris Jericho and Ryback doesn’t have championship implications.
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Mark Henry
World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler
Money in the Bank All-Stars
World Heavyweight Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Chris Jericho vs. Ryback
Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel vs. The Miz
Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn
WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. The Usos (Kickoff Match)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices