WWE 2013 Money In The Bank: Where To Watch Live Stream Online And Free Pre-Show, Preview, Matches For PPV
July 15, 2013 4:37 AM EST
One of the most exciting WWE Pay-Per-Views of each year is set to get underway on Sunday night. Money in the Bank will get underway at 8 p.m. ET in Philadelphia for the sixth WWE PPV event of 2013.
Mark Henry will challenge John Cena for the WWE championship. He’s the second man to face Cena for the title, since he won the belt from The Rock at WrestleMania 29. In the 17th year of his career, Henry has emerged as the top heel in the company and is looking to win the WWE championship for the first time.
The members of The Shield and Curtis Axel seem likely to keep their respective belts. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins will face The Usos on the pre-show, while Axel will go one-on-one with The Miz at the PPV.
The Divas Championship and World Heavyweight Championship will also be on the line. Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn will get rematches after losing their titles at Payback.
The two Money in the Bank Ladder Matches could feature several surprises. The All-Stars match for the WWE championship contract will feature the return of Rob Van Dam, and possibly a surprise entrant into the match. Kane has been ruled out of the match after being attacked by the Wyatt Family on “Monday Night Raw.” There is speculation that Bray Wyatt could take his spot.
There’s also a chance Brock Lesnar could replace Kane. The former UFC champion is expected to face CM Punk at SummerSlam and their feud can continue to build if they square off at the PPV.
There is no clear favorite to win the World Heavyweight Championship contract. All seven contestants are heels, and only Jack Swagger has won the title before. Dean Ambrose will fight for the contract too, but he already has the U.S. title.
Below is the entire match card for 2013 Money in the Bank. Of the eight matches that are scheduled for Sunday, only the match between Chris Jericho and Ryback doesn’t have championship implications.
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Mark Henry
World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler
Money in the Bank All-Stars
World Heavyweight Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Chris Jericho vs. Ryback
Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel vs. The Miz
Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn
WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. The Usos (Kickoff Match)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate