NBA Player Abducted By Aliens? Listen To Former NBA Guard Baron Davis Describe Abduction, Suggests Illuminati Involved
July 13, 2013 5:19 AM EST
Former NBA all-star guard Baron Davis last played for the New York Knicks in 2012, but ever since he’s had a lot more time on this hands.
And apparently that has left him open for alien abduction. As first reported by Deadspin, Davis described his alleged abduction on an episode of comedy podcast “The Champs”. Two weeks ago Davis was driving between Las Vegas and Los Angeles, and he claimed he saw what he believed to be a bright light coming from a truck.
Davis said next thing he knew he was in some “steel thing” and was surrounded by “crazy-looking people” that were half-human and “half-ugly-m*****f****s)”. Davis said these “aliens” poked him in the nose, were looking at him in his eyes, and even had his hands tied.
Hosts and comedians Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher asked Davis if he was serious, to which he said he was telling the truth. Davis then said he sped away in his car somehow, and stopped at an “In ‘N Out” burger restaurant.
Davis also mentioned the Illuminati might have been involved, but at that point it’s hard to hell if he’s just having fun with his hosts.
There are several theories at play here. Either Davis was abducted by aliens, he made the whole thing up because he’s bored now that he’s out of the NBA, or he’s working on a pitch for his next movie or television project. Davis has appeared in and produced several films since his first project, 2005’s “Asylum”
He was forced to end his NBA career, maybe prematurely, after suffering a gruesome knee injury against the Miami Heat in the first round of the playoffs in 2012. He played for five teams over the course of his 13-year career. Davis's biggest accomplishment was leading the No. 8 seeded Golden State Warriors in an incredible first-round upset of No. 1 Dallas in 2007.
For his NBA career Davis earned over $147 million, so even if he is going crazy he has plenty to fall back on.
There is some explicit language in the audio clip below, and it can be heard at the listener’s discretion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools