Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers: Jolex and Japril Future, Miranda Bailey Affected by Casting Changes?
By Arlene Paredes | July 12, 2013 4:02 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 spoilers are hitting the news as production gears up for the next big chapter in the ABC medical drama. Jolex and Japril shippers can't wait to hear more about their favourite couples. But it seems creator Shonda Rhimes will be busy with Miranda Bailey, who might take the spotlight in the premiere. She might also be affected by some casting changes.
Grey's Anatomy's Jolex (Jo Wilson and Alex Karev) have sealed the real score between them with a kiss. No one's stepping back, no one's lying anymore. Japril (Jackson Avery and April Kepner) are also laying their cards on the table. Or at least one of them is doing exactly that in the Season 9 finale. What could be in store for these couples? Rhimes called Season 9 the Season of Romance. What will Season 10 be?
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers: 2-Hr Premiere Set, Production in Motion
Fans will be treated to a 2-hour premiere when Grey's Anatomy Season 10 airs by mid-to-end September. TV Line released the scoop that there will be not one but several recurring guest stars. The entertainment site also reported firefighters will show up in the premiere, and a certain fiancé's story will be highlighted.
It is not clear whether the fiancé in the scoop is really just a guest star. April, paramedic Matthew's fiancé, certainly left a cliffhanger in the May finale.
Meanwhile, Jason George, who plays Miranda Bailey's loving hubby Ben, might not be seen much after Grey's Anatomy Season 10 premiere. It is not immediately known whether there will be a time jump in the premiere. If there's none, Ben should still be around. He'd be there when Bailey (or someone else) finds Richard Webber unconscious, electrocuted - probably dead.
Jason has been given a fulltime role on Lifetime's "Witches of East End." He tells his Twitter followers that he'd still be back for Grey's Anatomy Season 10, but he didn't elaborate. This leads to speculations that he might make even less appearances in the next chapter. So Miranda Bailey will have an absentee hubby.
As for Miranda, if there is no time jump in the Season 10 premiere, things will be heavily dramatic for the character. There's a good chance she'd be the one to find Webber in a critical or lifeless situation, and this will be emotionally catastrophic for her.
More 'Grey's Anatomy' and TV Guide Features:
Grey's Anatomy Season 10: Cast Leaving? Will Shonda Rhimes 'Kill' Again? Fingers Crossed for Jolex and Calzona 'Ships! [PHOTOS]
Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Calzona and Crowen: Doomed Ending or Unfailing Love? [READ]
Revenge Season 3 Spoilers: Huge Changes, More Departures, Questions; Is it the Last Chapter? [PHOTOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2