Salma Hayek’s Sexy Style for 'Grown Ups 2' [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 12, 2013 12:32 PM EST
It's always exciting when Salma Hayek has a movie coming out as the "Grown-Ups 2" actress has a sexy style that is just effortless. Aside from that, Salma also holds the key to a lot of high fashion closets, thanks to her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, whose company Kering owns Stella McCartney, Gucci, and Alexander McQueen, among others.
For Salma's latest round of promotions for her movie with Adam Sandler, the 46-year-old Mexican actress has been on point. Her Saint Laurent ensemble during Paris Haute Couture Week - a plunging neckline leather bodice dress - was a good indication that sexy, figure-hugging outfits were on its way. And unlike what the reviews for "Grown-Ups 2" say, Salma Hayek's wardrobe did not disappoint.
At the "Grown-Ups 2" premiere in New York City on July 10, Salma gave a lesson in dressing for petite women. She wore a black Saint Laurent draped dress with a saucy, little cut-out on her midriff. A sparkling, silver cord snaked its way through the dress' collar and bodice. Sleek Saint Laurent sandals complemented her dress. Salma's updo and makeup were flawless. This was perfect for Salma. The length, which hit her right above the knee, was very flattering.
Length was also what made Salma Hayek's sexy floral dress a success. During a day of television appearances, The "Here Comes the Boom" actress was spotted embracing summer weather in a floral Gucci wrap dress and casual wedges.
What's great about Salma Hayek's style is that a risky look is always a possibility. It's not all mini dresses for the Academy Award nominee, although that seems to be her best look. For a "Good Morning America" visit on July 11, Salma chose a drapey Bottega Veneta wide-leg jumpsuit. And even with all that fabric, Salma Hayek's sexy style still shone through!
Check out the photos for Salma Hayek's sexy "Grown-Ups 2" style.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko