Salma Hayek’s Sexy Style for 'Grown Ups 2' [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 12, 2013 12:32 PM EST
It's always exciting when Salma Hayek has a movie coming out as the "Grown-Ups 2" actress has a sexy style that is just effortless. Aside from that, Salma also holds the key to a lot of high fashion closets, thanks to her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, whose company Kering owns Stella McCartney, Gucci, and Alexander McQueen, among others.
For Salma's latest round of promotions for her movie with Adam Sandler, the 46-year-old Mexican actress has been on point. Her Saint Laurent ensemble during Paris Haute Couture Week - a plunging neckline leather bodice dress - was a good indication that sexy, figure-hugging outfits were on its way. And unlike what the reviews for "Grown-Ups 2" say, Salma Hayek's wardrobe did not disappoint.
At the "Grown-Ups 2" premiere in New York City on July 10, Salma gave a lesson in dressing for petite women. She wore a black Saint Laurent draped dress with a saucy, little cut-out on her midriff. A sparkling, silver cord snaked its way through the dress' collar and bodice. Sleek Saint Laurent sandals complemented her dress. Salma's updo and makeup were flawless. This was perfect for Salma. The length, which hit her right above the knee, was very flattering.
Length was also what made Salma Hayek's sexy floral dress a success. During a day of television appearances, The "Here Comes the Boom" actress was spotted embracing summer weather in a floral Gucci wrap dress and casual wedges.
What's great about Salma Hayek's style is that a risky look is always a possibility. It's not all mini dresses for the Academy Award nominee, although that seems to be her best look. For a "Good Morning America" visit on July 11, Salma chose a drapey Bottega Veneta wide-leg jumpsuit. And even with all that fabric, Salma Hayek's sexy style still shone through!
Check out the photos for Salma Hayek's sexy "Grown-Ups 2" style.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal