Salma Hayek’s Sexy Style for 'Grown Ups 2' [PHOTOS]
By Bettina Palileo | July 12, 2013 12:32 PM EST
It's always exciting when Salma Hayek has a movie coming out as the "Grown-Ups 2" actress has a sexy style that is just effortless. Aside from that, Salma also holds the key to a lot of high fashion closets, thanks to her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, whose company Kering owns Stella McCartney, Gucci, and Alexander McQueen, among others.
For Salma's latest round of promotions for her movie with Adam Sandler, the 46-year-old Mexican actress has been on point. Her Saint Laurent ensemble during Paris Haute Couture Week - a plunging neckline leather bodice dress - was a good indication that sexy, figure-hugging outfits were on its way. And unlike what the reviews for "Grown-Ups 2" say, Salma Hayek's wardrobe did not disappoint.
At the "Grown-Ups 2" premiere in New York City on July 10, Salma gave a lesson in dressing for petite women. She wore a black Saint Laurent draped dress with a saucy, little cut-out on her midriff. A sparkling, silver cord snaked its way through the dress' collar and bodice. Sleek Saint Laurent sandals complemented her dress. Salma's updo and makeup were flawless. This was perfect for Salma. The length, which hit her right above the knee, was very flattering.
Length was also what made Salma Hayek's sexy floral dress a success. During a day of television appearances, The "Here Comes the Boom" actress was spotted embracing summer weather in a floral Gucci wrap dress and casual wedges.
What's great about Salma Hayek's style is that a risky look is always a possibility. It's not all mini dresses for the Academy Award nominee, although that seems to be her best look. For a "Good Morning America" visit on July 11, Salma chose a drapey Bottega Veneta wide-leg jumpsuit. And even with all that fabric, Salma Hayek's sexy style still shone through!
Check out the photos for Salma Hayek's sexy "Grown-Ups 2" style.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date