Selena Gomez's 'Ultimatum' in Taking Justin Bieber Back
By Diadem Pambid | July 12, 2013 9:02 AM EST
Looks like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together - again. This counts for the umpteenth time the "Jelena" couple has got back on in the course of their two years together. Despite the happy reunion, sources claim Selena Gomez gave Bieber an "ultimatum" in taking Justin Bieber back. What was it this time?
Surprisingly even with Selena's friends desperately dragging her away from Bieber, Gomez has still reached out for the Canadian crooner. Well, goes to show that "Love will always remember" for the former Disney star. While the reconciliation is enough to make "Jelena" shippers happy, there seems to be a catch about the reunion.
Sources close to Gomez claim that the 20-year old singer gave Bieber an "ultimatum" before getting back together. Selena had taken the bad boy back in given Bieber "amends his behaviour and changes in way." A report by TMZ goes on to add that Selena will only stay if Justin "stops acting like a douchebag."
"Sources say that Sel had been hesitant about taking back her wayward ex. The pot smoking, the repeat car mishaps, the general brattiness is so not her scene. The Biebs allegedly used his many charms to win her over and promised on July 4 to change his ways and clean up his increasingly messy act," reports Pop Crush.
Given the way Bieber has been on his path to a meltdown, Gomez seems to be the only person Bieber is willing to listen to. In fact, reports claim despite Pattie Mallette and Scooter Braun's "good influences", Selena is the only person who can persuade Justin Bieber to do well.
Fans of the "Jelena" couple may recall that when things between Justin and Selena were smooth, nothing close to a paparazzi brawl had occurred. Point proven that Selena is indeed an "extremely positive influence" on Bieber.
Hopefully, Selena's move isn't all for naught and that the "ultimatum" is enough to make Bieber change his bad boy ways. If anything, "Beliebers" only want the best for Justin Bieber and if Selena Gomez is the only cure then they'd better suck it up and pray that the couple doesn't split up - again.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues