Woman Who Auctioned Her Virginity For ‘Virgins Wanted’ Still A Virgin, Says Aussie Filmmaker Justin Sisely Duped Her [VIDEO]
By Anne Lu | July 11, 2013 3:36 PM EST
Catarina Migliorini is still a virgin. Despite having auctioned her virginity through Australian filmmaker Justin Sisely’s controversial documentary “Virgins Wanted,” the 21-year-old Brazilian still hasn’t had sex. And she feels she has been duped.
Last year, Sisely announced his Internet docu-style project, in which he was auctioning the virginity of a man and a woman to the highest bidder. Migliorini was the woman who was selling her first time in bed. According to the film’s Web site, a 53-year-old Japanese man hiding under the name of “Natsu” won the auction after bidding $780,000.
Miglioniri’s male counterpart on the other hand, Alexander Stepanov, only received $2,600 after an Australian woman named Kasandra Darlinghurst bid the highest amount. The bids were made in October 2012.
But Migliorini is crying foul, claiming she never received the promised amount and that Natsu didn’t take her virginity.
“I felt I was a victim... I was misled by Mr Justin Sisely,” she wrote to The Huffington Post in an email. “I believe he is trying to defraud me and others.”
According to her, when she went to Sydney to meet Natsu, she was shocked to learn that he didn’t match the description the filmmaker gave her. Another disappointing thing was that they didn’t even have sex.
The worse part, though, is that Sisely didn’t cover her travelling expenses or give her the winning auction bid of $780,000. Migliorini added that he promised her 20% of the docu-film’s sales as well, which she never received.
“Justin made me believe this was a serious documentary about young virgins and said that there might or might not be an auction at the end of the documentary,” she said.
However, Migliorini felt that she was forced into a corner when Sisely announced the auction after the two met in Bali.
“I agreed to go along with it because Justin said it would be the best way to draw attention from the media about the project.”
Now she believes that Sisely duped her and that there wasn’t even a real Natsu.
For his part, Sisely denies Migliorini’s claims, saying she breached her contract as an actress, “We have the footage to prove otherwise.”
Not all is lost for Migliorini, though. She claims she still has her virginity, plus she her popularity also gave her a cover spot on Playboy Brazil magazine.
Watch her video here:
Sisely has been looking for another pair of virgins to auction. This time, he’s planning to produce a realllity TV series.
“It’s a factual series,” he told The Huffington Post in a previous interview. “We are looking into a ‘VW2’ due to the large amounts of emails we are still receiving from virgins and potential bidders looking for virgins all over the globe (At least 50 per week).”
Virgins Wanted: Australia Weekly TV Reality Show Auctioning Virgins to the Highest Bidder Planned [Read]
Aussie DJ Ruby Rose Shows Off New Tattoo While Topless [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date