Evasi0n iOS 7 Jailbreak (Update): New Apple OS 'More Stable' on iPhone 4S, Beta 3 Testing Continues
By Arlene Paredes | July 10, 2013 3:44 PM EST
An evasi0n iOS 7 jailbreak release remains a possibility. One of the evad3rs continues to update his Twitter followers about his Beta 3 testing on iPhone 4S. The latest update says the Apple phone is "usable again" after some testing.
Hope springs eternal for an iOS 7 jailbreak utility, and for the new OS itself. "Installed iOS 7 beta 3 today. Everything seems to be smoother and more stable. I need more testing, but I guess my phone is usable again," tweets evad3r @pod2g. The tweet, as usual, is well received, gathering hundreds of 'Favorites' and 'Retweets' in a few hours' time.
Most of iPhone 4/4S/5 users will be running on iOS 7 before the year ends. When the evasi0n team announced the group is not releasing an iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak code, fears arose that Apple iDevice jailbreaking has ended. But evad3r @musclenerd recently confirmed Apple is nowhere near blocking all the exploits that jailbreakers could use.
The (unofficial, so-called) iPhone 5S is expected to be released sometime later in the year. There are several rumours surrounding the next iPhone release date. But Apple CEO Tim Cook himself has said no release will be made before autumn. The same timetable is expected to apply in the iOS 7 public rollout. Until then, jailbreak wishers can relax.
Asked when the next evasi0n jailbreak will be released, pod2g said, "I have no idea. But iOS 7 is not out yet... So..." So wait, be patient, trust the evad3rs - unless they specifically announce they won't be doing it. (Apparently, they always mean what they say.)
Installed iOS 7 beta 3 today. Everything seems to be smoother and more stable. I need more testing, but I guess my phone is usable again.
— pod2g (@pod2g) July 9, 2013
More Evasi0n iOS 7 Jailbreak Updates:
Evasi0n iOS 7 Jailbreak, iOS 6.1.3 Update: No Fresh Jailbreak from Evad3rs But -[READ]
Evasi0n iOS 7 Jailbreak: Top 6 Clues Users Can Still Use Jailbroken iPhone 5, iPhone 6 [READ]
No iPhone 6.1.4, 6.1.3 Evasi0n Jailbreak? iOS 7 Has Been Jailbroken! (Or At Least It Seems So) [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy