‘X-Factor’ USA Judge Demi Lovato Shows New Side of Her as She Gets More Harsh Bringing Her Own Brand of Brutal Honesty to Hopefuls
By Floyd Allen | July 9, 2013 5:27 PM EST
‘The X-Factor USA’ judge Demi Lovato has started to shed some gentleness on the panel and apparently goes the road she had less travelled in Season 2 of the reality competition - - being honestly brutal as if making true her wishes that she wanted to be like Simon Cowell.
It has been observed in the early days of the audition that Demi has been bringing her own brand of brutal honesty and harshness - - a far cry from the Demi Lovato we have seen her in her first season on the show in 2012.
After a few days off from the show, following her father’s death in mid-June 2013, Demi has come back, yet sort of a different person, said unrealitytv.co.uk.
She was noticeably forward to the hopefuls in the Denver auditions, noted the report. The Latina singer expressed exactly what she had in mind to every contestant who performed before her and fellow judges.
One poor contestant who performed her own rendition of Rihanna’s hit song, “Only Girl (In The World)” got a taste of the “new Demi.” Though Demi only sounded off what Simon had first said, it was a bit refreshing to hear Demi mouthed the words sending the poor contestant to the reality of her own performance.
“You remind me of when I am outside a night club in Vegas at 5 a.m. and there are drunk girls leaving the club singing,” Cowell began describing what he thought of the performance.
Without calculating her thoughts like usual, Demi strengthened Simon’s take and said: “I agree with Simon, actually. I feel like you’re kind of the reason I don’t drink anymore.”
It will be recalled that Demi said mid-June that she had hoped to be like Simon Cowell on The X-Factor USA.
"Whatever he has to say, it's the honest truth," Demi was quoted as saying by Entertainmentwise.com, as noted in an earlier report by IBTimes-AU.
Describing what she liked most about Simon and the way he handles himself on the judges’ panel, Demi was in awe of what she wished she could be barely a month ago.
Demi said, “He knows what he's talking about, he knows that he's doing and he's gonna tell you straight up, whether you want to hear it or not.”
Well, it looks like the Heart Attack singer is on her way to the road Simon has been travelling since American Idol - - brutal honesty that no contestant would rather not hear when it is too much.
Don’t MISS! You Might Also Like to READ:
LEAKED Photo: Here’s What You MISSED in Kate Upton Horse Riding, Topless Video That Goes Viral [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full Article HERE.
IN PHOTOS! 'Man of Steel' Henry Cavill and Girlfriend, Kaley Cuoco: New Lovers’ Top Sweetest Moments Since Stepping Out as Hollywood's Hottest Couple [SLIDESHOW] Full Article HERE.
WATCH! New Footage Released with Kate Upton Sizzles in Another Hot Video that Melts Even Glaciers in Antarctica [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full Article HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch