‘Homeland’ 2013 Season 3: Trouble Between Lead Stars as Claire Daines, Damian Lewis Reportedly Fighting on the Set
By Floyd Allen | July 9, 2013 12:56 PM EST
Where have all the kisses gone? What could Carrie Mathison have anything against Sgt. Nicholas Brody? Lead stars Claire Daines and Damian Lewis reportedly have claws against each other as they shoot for Season 3 of Showtime hit series, ‘Homeland.’ Why are they fighting about?
Talking to the National Enquirer, a source from the set of the drama-thriller series revealed that not everything is peachy between Claire and Damian and the chemistry between the on-screen lovers has been off on set of Season 3.
There was no doubt that Claire and Damian had great chemistry in the first two seasons of Homeland - - this could be one of the reasons why the
Homeland casts are currently filming in North Carolina and it looked like Claire is not enjoying the little time she shares with Damian. It was reported that there will be less of Brody in Season 3 and Claire has therefore little if no scene at all with Damian.
Despite this, Carrie has allegedly grown impatient of Damian and his “light-hearted ways.” The source attributes the growing tension between Claire and Damian to the actress being a new mom.
The source said, “As a first-time mom, she’s understandably stressed out. She basically just wants to get her scenes done and get back to little Cyrus.”
Claire sees Damian’s personality, which she used to find adorable, has changed tremendously for Season 3.
“But Damian is very light-hearted, always joking around with the film crew and getting his picture taken with the locals when they’re on location. And that’s caused a lot of friction between him and Claire,” added the source.
The insider finds relief that Damian is not working too many scenes with Claire for the third season. People may love both of them for the first two but viewers may feel the tension between them for the upcoming season.
The insider said, "It’s ironic- a lot of people fell in love with ‘Homeland’ because of the amazing chemistry Claire and Damian have on-camera. Maybe it’s good they aren’t working together much this season, because that chemistry is in short supply now.”
Season 3 for Homeland airs on September 29, 2013. It will run for 12 episodes and is expected to air its final episode on December 15, 2013.
America has loved Homeland since it invaded millions of homes in 2011. Since then, the hit series has won 6 major awards from the Golden Globe and 31 other awards for the cast and crew.
Don’t MISS! You Might Also Like to READ:
Robert Pattinson’s Ex, Kristen Stewart STILL Wants to Make it Work as She Comes Back to L.A. from Paris with Love for Rob [PHOTOS] Full Article HERE.
LEAKED Photo: Here’s What You MISSED in Kate Upton Horse Riding, Topless Video That Goes Viral [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full Article HERE.
Hottest Celebrity Wardrobe Malfunctions IN A DAY! From Selena Gomez, Amber Rose to Miley Cyrus [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full Article HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015