Beyoncé Gives New Mum Kim Kardashian Parenting Tips
By Toyin Owoseje | July 6, 2013 3:35 AM EST
Superstar Beyoncé has reportedly reached out to new mother Kim Kardashian to impart words of wisdom about motherhood.
The Single Ladies hitmaker is said to have given the reality star, who welcomed her first child with rapper Kanye West on 15 June, "invaluable parenting advice".
According to reports, Queen B, who has a daughter with her rapper husband Jay-Z, has struck up a bond with the Keeping up with the Kardashians star.
"[She's giving her] invaluable parenting advice," an insider told RadarOnline. "And they'll see each other in December, if not before, when Beyoncé is back in LA for another show."
Although they have been in contact on the phone, the singer has been too busy to visit Kardashian at her mum Kris Jenner's home because of her Mrs Carter Show schedule.
"Kim hoped Beyoncé would have the chance to get out to Casa Jenner for a visit but she didn't have the time," the insider said.
In June, Beyoncé congratulated Kardashian and West on the arrival of their daughter with a heartfelt post to her personal website.
She wrote: "Congratulations Kim & Kanye. Enjoy this beautiful moment together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage