Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro Smartphone with Cloud Service Launched for ₹7,990
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | July 5, 2013 5:03 PM EST
Noida-based S Mobility has expanded its Stellar series with the addition of a new smartphone called Stellar Virtuoso Pro (Mi-491).
The Stellar Virtuoso Pro smartphone, which was launched on Thursday, is expected to hit the retail shelves next week with a price-tag of ₹7,999. The smartphone, a successor to Spice's Stellar Virtuoso, comes with Spice Cloud services and free 2GB storage space. This is the first smartphone from Spice which offers Cloud service for its users. The company claims that its Cloud service comes with advanced security and anti-theft features which would keep users' data secure and safe.
On the specifications front, the Stellar Virtuoso Pro smartphone features a 4.5-inch FWVGA display with 480X854 pixel resolution, 1GHz dual-core processor, Android Jelly Bean 4.1 operating system, 5-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera, 1.3-megapixel secondary camera, 1700 mAh battery, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage which can be further expanded by up to 32 GB using microSD card slot. It also has support for 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS/aGPS.
S Mobility seems to be on a roll with the launch of new products this year. Last week, he company had launched the Coolpad Mi-515 for ₹9,990. The device sports a 5.0-inch IPS LCD screen with qHD 960x540p display resolution and runs on Android mobile OS v4.1 Jelly Bean. It packs 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and ships with 4GB inbuilt memory along with a microSD slot which allows memory expansion up to 32GB.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots