‘Once Upon A Time’ Season 3 Spoilers: Premiere Title Leaks Online; Is Henry’s Life In Danger? [PHOTO]
July 5, 2013 3:44 AM EST
“Once Upon a Time” is back in action! With the third season of the hit ABC show set to premiere this fall, co-creator Adam Horowitz has tweeted a photo of the premiere script cover to fans.
“Here we go!” Horowitz tweeted on Tuesday, July 2. “The premiere. Can’t believe we’re here #OnceUponATime #301”
According to the Twitter photo, episode one of season three will be called “The Heart Of The Truest Believer.” Since characters heart’s have a tendency to be ripped out of chests and kept in boxes, we’re a little worried about the “truest believer.”
Although Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, his co-creator and writing partner, haven’t revealed what the leaked title may be referring to, many are speculating that it has to do with Emma and Baelfire’s son, Henry.
In the season two finale viewers watched as Tamara and Greg kidnapped Henry, and another scene revealed that Peter Pan was searching for the kid as well. A flashback to an earlier time with Hook and Baelfire showed that Pan had been searching for Henry for a long time. However, fans are still unsure who Pan is working for, and why that person wants Henry.
It’s safe to assume that whoever wants Henry poses a serious threat to him -- Especially if the person is somehow connected to Rumpelstiltskin. Earlier in season two, a flashback revealed that a prophet warned Rumpel of Henry – and that the child could be his downfall. Since discovering who Henry really was, Rumpel has contemplated harming the child … and came pretty close on a couple of occasions.
Season two concluded with Rumpel deciding to help Emma, Hook, Prince Charming and Snow White search for Henry. Kitsis and Horowitz revealed at the 2013 ATX Television Festival that season three would pretty much be direct pickup.
“We’re not going to skip ahead 10 years,” said Horowitz. “What you saw at the end of the finale is the jumping off point. There are characters with Hook. There are characters left behind in Storybrooke.”
Season three is set to return to Sundays on ABC this fall. The season will be split with 11 episodes airing in the fall and 11 episodes in the spring.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6