‘Once Upon A Time’ Season 3 Spoilers: Premiere Title Leaks Online; Is Henry’s Life In Danger? [PHOTO]
July 5, 2013 3:44 AM EST
“Once Upon a Time” is back in action! With the third season of the hit ABC show set to premiere this fall, co-creator Adam Horowitz has tweeted a photo of the premiere script cover to fans.
“Here we go!” Horowitz tweeted on Tuesday, July 2. “The premiere. Can’t believe we’re here #OnceUponATime #301”
According to the Twitter photo, episode one of season three will be called “The Heart Of The Truest Believer.” Since characters heart’s have a tendency to be ripped out of chests and kept in boxes, we’re a little worried about the “truest believer.”
Although Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, his co-creator and writing partner, haven’t revealed what the leaked title may be referring to, many are speculating that it has to do with Emma and Baelfire’s son, Henry.
In the season two finale viewers watched as Tamara and Greg kidnapped Henry, and another scene revealed that Peter Pan was searching for the kid as well. A flashback to an earlier time with Hook and Baelfire showed that Pan had been searching for Henry for a long time. However, fans are still unsure who Pan is working for, and why that person wants Henry.
It’s safe to assume that whoever wants Henry poses a serious threat to him -- Especially if the person is somehow connected to Rumpelstiltskin. Earlier in season two, a flashback revealed that a prophet warned Rumpel of Henry – and that the child could be his downfall. Since discovering who Henry really was, Rumpel has contemplated harming the child … and came pretty close on a couple of occasions.
Season two concluded with Rumpel deciding to help Emma, Hook, Prince Charming and Snow White search for Henry. Kitsis and Horowitz revealed at the 2013 ATX Television Festival that season three would pretty much be direct pickup.
“We’re not going to skip ahead 10 years,” said Horowitz. “What you saw at the end of the finale is the jumping off point. There are characters with Hook. There are characters left behind in Storybrooke.”
Season three is set to return to Sundays on ABC this fall. The season will be split with 11 episodes airing in the fall and 11 episodes in the spring.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2