‘Once Upon A Time’ Season 3 Spoilers: Premiere Title Leaks Online; Is Henry’s Life In Danger? [PHOTO]
July 5, 2013 3:44 AM EST
“Once Upon a Time” is back in action! With the third season of the hit ABC show set to premiere this fall, co-creator Adam Horowitz has tweeted a photo of the premiere script cover to fans.
“Here we go!” Horowitz tweeted on Tuesday, July 2. “The premiere. Can’t believe we’re here #OnceUponATime #301”
According to the Twitter photo, episode one of season three will be called “The Heart Of The Truest Believer.” Since characters heart’s have a tendency to be ripped out of chests and kept in boxes, we’re a little worried about the “truest believer.”
Although Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, his co-creator and writing partner, haven’t revealed what the leaked title may be referring to, many are speculating that it has to do with Emma and Baelfire’s son, Henry.
In the season two finale viewers watched as Tamara and Greg kidnapped Henry, and another scene revealed that Peter Pan was searching for the kid as well. A flashback to an earlier time with Hook and Baelfire showed that Pan had been searching for Henry for a long time. However, fans are still unsure who Pan is working for, and why that person wants Henry.
It’s safe to assume that whoever wants Henry poses a serious threat to him -- Especially if the person is somehow connected to Rumpelstiltskin. Earlier in season two, a flashback revealed that a prophet warned Rumpel of Henry – and that the child could be his downfall. Since discovering who Henry really was, Rumpel has contemplated harming the child … and came pretty close on a couple of occasions.
Season two concluded with Rumpel deciding to help Emma, Hook, Prince Charming and Snow White search for Henry. Kitsis and Horowitz revealed at the 2013 ATX Television Festival that season three would pretty much be direct pickup.
“We’re not going to skip ahead 10 years,” said Horowitz. “What you saw at the end of the finale is the jumping off point. There are characters with Hook. There are characters left behind in Storybrooke.”
Season three is set to return to Sundays on ABC this fall. The season will be split with 11 episodes airing in the fall and 11 episodes in the spring.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales