‘Once Upon A Time’ Season 3 Spoilers: Premiere Title Leaks Online; Is Henry’s Life In Danger? [PHOTO]
July 5, 2013 3:44 AM EST
“Once Upon a Time” is back in action! With the third season of the hit ABC show set to premiere this fall, co-creator Adam Horowitz has tweeted a photo of the premiere script cover to fans.
“Here we go!” Horowitz tweeted on Tuesday, July 2. “The premiere. Can’t believe we’re here #OnceUponATime #301”
According to the Twitter photo, episode one of season three will be called “The Heart Of The Truest Believer.” Since characters heart’s have a tendency to be ripped out of chests and kept in boxes, we’re a little worried about the “truest believer.”
Although Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, his co-creator and writing partner, haven’t revealed what the leaked title may be referring to, many are speculating that it has to do with Emma and Baelfire’s son, Henry.
In the season two finale viewers watched as Tamara and Greg kidnapped Henry, and another scene revealed that Peter Pan was searching for the kid as well. A flashback to an earlier time with Hook and Baelfire showed that Pan had been searching for Henry for a long time. However, fans are still unsure who Pan is working for, and why that person wants Henry.
It’s safe to assume that whoever wants Henry poses a serious threat to him -- Especially if the person is somehow connected to Rumpelstiltskin. Earlier in season two, a flashback revealed that a prophet warned Rumpel of Henry – and that the child could be his downfall. Since discovering who Henry really was, Rumpel has contemplated harming the child … and came pretty close on a couple of occasions.
Season two concluded with Rumpel deciding to help Emma, Hook, Prince Charming and Snow White search for Henry. Kitsis and Horowitz revealed at the 2013 ATX Television Festival that season three would pretty much be direct pickup.
“We’re not going to skip ahead 10 years,” said Horowitz. “What you saw at the end of the finale is the jumping off point. There are characters with Hook. There are characters left behind in Storybrooke.”
Season three is set to return to Sundays on ABC this fall. The season will be split with 11 episodes airing in the fall and 11 episodes in the spring.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 New Teaser Video, Spoilers: ‘Don’t Hesitate, They Won’t’
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation