Too Rude For YouTube: Justin Timberlake's Tunnel Vision Video Banned for Nude Model Scenes
By Toyin Owoseje | July 4, 2013 10:30 PM EST
It has long been said that sex sells - but if you are Justin Timberlake it could get you in a bit of trouble.
The singer's video for new single Tunnel Vision has been banned from YouTube for violating nudity policies.
The promo directed by Jonathan Craven, Simon McLoughlin and Jeff Nicholas, shows a trio of models dancing around topless and wearing nude-coloured G-string bottoms.
Long-time music producer Timbaland also makes a cameo in the seven-minute promo, while the singer showcases some of his signature dance moves.
Ahead of its official debut, Timberlake posted a message on Twitter warning fans of its raunchy nature.
"Check out the new video for Tunnel Vision and be ready...it's explicit. -teamJT," he told his 22.3 million followers.
The 32-year-old star appears to have taken inspiration from Robin Thicke's unrated video for his hit song Blurred Lines, which was also banned last month from YouTube for recruiting topless models.
The track is the Cry Me a River hitmaker's third offering from his comeback album The 20/20 Experience.
Fans have since reacted to YouTube's decision to ban the provocative video.
One fan said: "This is not porn.... At first I was skeptical I've downloaded the song and heard it 4 times to understand it. There was no sexual act its meant to be a part of our male imagination and Justin was giving his point of view by showing beauty not trashy like they do in rap videos."
"I don't mind naked girls but, this video would have been better without the nudity. Classy would have been a better fit to this song," another wrote.
Timberlake's follow-up album called 20/20 Experience (2 of 2) has been scheduled for release in September.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date