Honda Launches New CBR 250R Bike at ₹ 1.56 Lakh
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | June 29, 2013 8:37 PM EST
The new edition of Honda's CBR 250R named 2013 CBR250R will be available in the country for sale across all Honda Exclusive Authorized Dealerships starting June end. The 2013 edition of CBR 250R will come in four new colours - Sports Red, Black, Pearl Sunbeam White and a Limited Edition - Repsol color.
"CBR250R is one of India's favorite and most Awarded sports bike. Now, continuing this legacy in 2013, we have enhanced the aesthetic appeal of CBR250R by introducing 4 new colors catering to expectations of Indian racing fanatics," said Mr. Y. S. Guleria, Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
According to the company statement, the limited edition Repsol will be available in India only in October and will be priced at ₹1.92 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The model incorporates the combined anti-lock braking system. Under the hood, the bike comes with liquid-cooled 250cc, 4-stroke, 4-valve single-cylinder DOHC engine which churns out a power of 19.5Kw (26BHP) and 22.9 Nm torque.
"The Limited Repsol Edition shall bring the racing DNA of Honda Repsol team's MotoGP bike for young racing enthusiasts and we are confident it will be well received by them," said Guleria.
Recently, Bajaj Auto, India's second largest motorcycle maker, launched a mid-size sports bike - KTM 390 Duke - at ₹ 1.80 lakh (Ex Showroom Delhi).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales