Honda Launches New CBR 250R Bike at ₹ 1.56 Lakh
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | June 29, 2013 8:37 PM EST
The new edition of Honda's CBR 250R named 2013 CBR250R will be available in the country for sale across all Honda Exclusive Authorized Dealerships starting June end. The 2013 edition of CBR 250R will come in four new colours - Sports Red, Black, Pearl Sunbeam White and a Limited Edition - Repsol color.
"CBR250R is one of India's favorite and most Awarded sports bike. Now, continuing this legacy in 2013, we have enhanced the aesthetic appeal of CBR250R by introducing 4 new colors catering to expectations of Indian racing fanatics," said Mr. Y. S. Guleria, Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
According to the company statement, the limited edition Repsol will be available in India only in October and will be priced at ₹1.92 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The model incorporates the combined anti-lock braking system. Under the hood, the bike comes with liquid-cooled 250cc, 4-stroke, 4-valve single-cylinder DOHC engine which churns out a power of 19.5Kw (26BHP) and 22.9 Nm torque.
"The Limited Repsol Edition shall bring the racing DNA of Honda Repsol team's MotoGP bike for young racing enthusiasts and we are confident it will be well received by them," said Guleria.
Recently, Bajaj Auto, India's second largest motorcycle maker, launched a mid-size sports bike - KTM 390 Duke - at ₹ 1.80 lakh (Ex Showroom Delhi).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery