Honda Launches New CBR 250R Bike at ₹ 1.56 Lakh
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | June 29, 2013 8:37 PM EST
The new edition of Honda's CBR 250R named 2013 CBR250R will be available in the country for sale across all Honda Exclusive Authorized Dealerships starting June end. The 2013 edition of CBR 250R will come in four new colours - Sports Red, Black, Pearl Sunbeam White and a Limited Edition - Repsol color.
"CBR250R is one of India's favorite and most Awarded sports bike. Now, continuing this legacy in 2013, we have enhanced the aesthetic appeal of CBR250R by introducing 4 new colors catering to expectations of Indian racing fanatics," said Mr. Y. S. Guleria, Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
According to the company statement, the limited edition Repsol will be available in India only in October and will be priced at ₹1.92 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The model incorporates the combined anti-lock braking system. Under the hood, the bike comes with liquid-cooled 250cc, 4-stroke, 4-valve single-cylinder DOHC engine which churns out a power of 19.5Kw (26BHP) and 22.9 Nm torque.
"The Limited Repsol Edition shall bring the racing DNA of Honda Repsol team's MotoGP bike for young racing enthusiasts and we are confident it will be well received by them," said Guleria.
Recently, Bajaj Auto, India's second largest motorcycle maker, launched a mid-size sports bike - KTM 390 Duke - at ₹ 1.80 lakh (Ex Showroom Delhi).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock EPS Raised to $7.67 Per Share; Apple Pay Could Be Promising in Australia
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date