Justin Bieber Wants to be a Husband and a Father: Baby Singer Targets Marriage and a Family
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | June 29, 2013 7:07 PM EST
Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber has revealed he wants to get married and start a family while he is still young. In an interview with US Weekly, he stated his grandparents were his role models and he wanted to grow up and be like them.
"My grandparents Bruce and Diane Dale are my relationship role models. They love each other so much, after so many years! When I'm their age, I want to be as in love with my wife as my grandfather is with his," the 19-year-old stated. He also added he had been receiving a lot of relationship advice and he was trying to be a better person every day.
The Baby hit maker, who split from long-time girlfriend Selena Gomez last year, is believed to be dating 22-year-old Jordan Ozuna. An aspiring model, Ozuna, however, is married to her high school boyfriend, Daniel Ozuna, according to the Huffington Post.
"She's still married," Kim Ozuna, Daniel's mother, told Celebuzz, "[They wed] right out of high school. They've been separated a good year. They were very young when they got married... They'll figure it out on their own. They're probably in the process of getting divorced."
Ozuna may have to be careful though, with reports also romantically linking Bieber with fellow child celebrity Miley Cyrus.
Meanwhile, although Bieber appears to be moving on, after a good deal of messy public behaviour, his former girlfriend still has a soft spot for him. The 20-year-old Gomez was left in tears after a radio show host in Canada jumped her with sound clips of Justin Bieber.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the 99.9 Virgin Radio station in Toronto was told, in no uncertain terms, to lay off any link to Bieber. Unfortunately, towards the end of an otherwise impeccable show, the hosts went off topic and were subjected to a barrage of criticism from Gomez's PR reps and the singer herself.
Meanwhile, Bieber is on his Believe world tour, and is scheduled to perform at the Pepsi Center in Denver on Sunday. He has further dates in Dallas, Chicago and New York, among other venues. He will also travel to the Far East, to Korea and Thailand, as well as Central and South America, in September and October.
For tickets and more details, click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2