Justin Bieber Wants to be a Husband and a Father: Baby Singer Targets Marriage and a Family
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | June 29, 2013 7:07 PM EST
Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber has revealed he wants to get married and start a family while he is still young. In an interview with US Weekly, he stated his grandparents were his role models and he wanted to grow up and be like them.
"My grandparents Bruce and Diane Dale are my relationship role models. They love each other so much, after so many years! When I'm their age, I want to be as in love with my wife as my grandfather is with his," the 19-year-old stated. He also added he had been receiving a lot of relationship advice and he was trying to be a better person every day.
The Baby hit maker, who split from long-time girlfriend Selena Gomez last year, is believed to be dating 22-year-old Jordan Ozuna. An aspiring model, Ozuna, however, is married to her high school boyfriend, Daniel Ozuna, according to the Huffington Post.
"She's still married," Kim Ozuna, Daniel's mother, told Celebuzz, "[They wed] right out of high school. They've been separated a good year. They were very young when they got married... They'll figure it out on their own. They're probably in the process of getting divorced."
Ozuna may have to be careful though, with reports also romantically linking Bieber with fellow child celebrity Miley Cyrus.
Meanwhile, although Bieber appears to be moving on, after a good deal of messy public behaviour, his former girlfriend still has a soft spot for him. The 20-year-old Gomez was left in tears after a radio show host in Canada jumped her with sound clips of Justin Bieber.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the 99.9 Virgin Radio station in Toronto was told, in no uncertain terms, to lay off any link to Bieber. Unfortunately, towards the end of an otherwise impeccable show, the hosts went off topic and were subjected to a barrage of criticism from Gomez's PR reps and the singer herself.
Meanwhile, Bieber is on his Believe world tour, and is scheduled to perform at the Pepsi Center in Denver on Sunday. He has further dates in Dallas, Chicago and New York, among other venues. He will also travel to the Far East, to Korea and Thailand, as well as Central and South America, in September and October.
For tickets and more details, click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election