‘True Blood’ Season 6 Spoilers: Steve And Sarah Newlin To Reunite In Episode 3 ‘You’re No Good?’
June 28, 2013 10:48 PM EST
“True Blood” fans will be seeing the “Light Of Day” in episode three, “You’re No Good.” As we previously reported, “Pitch Perfect’s” Anna Camp will be reprising her role as Sarah Newlin … and viewers will get to see her big return when episode three airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30.
The last time we saw Sarah Newlin, the spunky blonde was spotted during a televised debate about the Vampire Rights Amendment. After her affair with Jason, her relationship with her husband Steve became strained and the two allegedly divorced.
But while Sarah has been missing since season two, her ex-husband Steve became a major player in season five. Last season it was revealed that Steve was a gay vampire and had a very big crush on Jason. Unfortunately the feelings weren’t mutual, and Steve ended up striking up a hot and bloody relationship with freshly single Russel Edgington. After being the face of anti-vampire group, The Fellowship Of The Sun, post-transition Steve went on to become a spokesperson for vampire rights. His gig hit the fan though when a video of him and Russell on a gruesome killing spree at a frat house went viral.
According to TVLine.com, Sarah and Steve will have a reunion in episode three and it will be “very tense.”
“Viewers will get some insight into what happened in their marriage during seasons three and four,” teased Steve’s Michael McMillian. “They have some unfinished business.”
Part of that unfinished business is that Sarah still believes that “God hates fangs.” TVGuide.com teased that her anti-vampire efforts have actually been redoubled, “which will spell bad news for her reunion with former hubby (and current vamp) Steve.”
Rumor has it that Sarah will be a player with the new powerful weapon that can hurt vampires, and “True Blood” fans are speculating that she’s teamed up with the new big bad in town, Louisiana Governor Truman Burrell.
You can catch Steve and Sarah Newlin’s reunion when it airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30 at 9 p.m. Are you excited to see the duo back together? Let us know in the comments section.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles