‘True Blood’ Season 6 Spoilers: Steve And Sarah Newlin To Reunite In Episode 3 ‘You’re No Good?’
June 28, 2013 10:48 PM EST
“True Blood” fans will be seeing the “Light Of Day” in episode three, “You’re No Good.” As we previously reported, “Pitch Perfect’s” Anna Camp will be reprising her role as Sarah Newlin … and viewers will get to see her big return when episode three airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30.
The last time we saw Sarah Newlin, the spunky blonde was spotted during a televised debate about the Vampire Rights Amendment. After her affair with Jason, her relationship with her husband Steve became strained and the two allegedly divorced.
But while Sarah has been missing since season two, her ex-husband Steve became a major player in season five. Last season it was revealed that Steve was a gay vampire and had a very big crush on Jason. Unfortunately the feelings weren’t mutual, and Steve ended up striking up a hot and bloody relationship with freshly single Russel Edgington. After being the face of anti-vampire group, The Fellowship Of The Sun, post-transition Steve went on to become a spokesperson for vampire rights. His gig hit the fan though when a video of him and Russell on a gruesome killing spree at a frat house went viral.
According to TVLine.com, Sarah and Steve will have a reunion in episode three and it will be “very tense.”
“Viewers will get some insight into what happened in their marriage during seasons three and four,” teased Steve’s Michael McMillian. “They have some unfinished business.”
Part of that unfinished business is that Sarah still believes that “God hates fangs.” TVGuide.com teased that her anti-vampire efforts have actually been redoubled, “which will spell bad news for her reunion with former hubby (and current vamp) Steve.”
Rumor has it that Sarah will be a player with the new powerful weapon that can hurt vampires, and “True Blood” fans are speculating that she’s teamed up with the new big bad in town, Louisiana Governor Truman Burrell.
You can catch Steve and Sarah Newlin’s reunion when it airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30 at 9 p.m. Are you excited to see the duo back together? Let us know in the comments section.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia