‘True Blood’ Season 6 Spoilers: Steve And Sarah Newlin To Reunite In Episode 3 ‘You’re No Good?’
June 28, 2013 10:48 PM EST
“True Blood” fans will be seeing the “Light Of Day” in episode three, “You’re No Good.” As we previously reported, “Pitch Perfect’s” Anna Camp will be reprising her role as Sarah Newlin … and viewers will get to see her big return when episode three airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30.
The last time we saw Sarah Newlin, the spunky blonde was spotted during a televised debate about the Vampire Rights Amendment. After her affair with Jason, her relationship with her husband Steve became strained and the two allegedly divorced.
But while Sarah has been missing since season two, her ex-husband Steve became a major player in season five. Last season it was revealed that Steve was a gay vampire and had a very big crush on Jason. Unfortunately the feelings weren’t mutual, and Steve ended up striking up a hot and bloody relationship with freshly single Russel Edgington. After being the face of anti-vampire group, The Fellowship Of The Sun, post-transition Steve went on to become a spokesperson for vampire rights. His gig hit the fan though when a video of him and Russell on a gruesome killing spree at a frat house went viral.
According to TVLine.com, Sarah and Steve will have a reunion in episode three and it will be “very tense.”
“Viewers will get some insight into what happened in their marriage during seasons three and four,” teased Steve’s Michael McMillian. “They have some unfinished business.”
Part of that unfinished business is that Sarah still believes that “God hates fangs.” TVGuide.com teased that her anti-vampire efforts have actually been redoubled, “which will spell bad news for her reunion with former hubby (and current vamp) Steve.”
Rumor has it that Sarah will be a player with the new powerful weapon that can hurt vampires, and “True Blood” fans are speculating that she’s teamed up with the new big bad in town, Louisiana Governor Truman Burrell.
You can catch Steve and Sarah Newlin’s reunion when it airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30 at 9 p.m. Are you excited to see the duo back together? Let us know in the comments section.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff