‘True Blood’ Season 6 Spoilers: Steve And Sarah Newlin To Reunite In Episode 3 ‘You’re No Good?’
June 28, 2013 10:48 PM EST
“True Blood” fans will be seeing the “Light Of Day” in episode three, “You’re No Good.” As we previously reported, “Pitch Perfect’s” Anna Camp will be reprising her role as Sarah Newlin … and viewers will get to see her big return when episode three airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30.
The last time we saw Sarah Newlin, the spunky blonde was spotted during a televised debate about the Vampire Rights Amendment. After her affair with Jason, her relationship with her husband Steve became strained and the two allegedly divorced.
But while Sarah has been missing since season two, her ex-husband Steve became a major player in season five. Last season it was revealed that Steve was a gay vampire and had a very big crush on Jason. Unfortunately the feelings weren’t mutual, and Steve ended up striking up a hot and bloody relationship with freshly single Russel Edgington. After being the face of anti-vampire group, The Fellowship Of The Sun, post-transition Steve went on to become a spokesperson for vampire rights. His gig hit the fan though when a video of him and Russell on a gruesome killing spree at a frat house went viral.
According to TVLine.com, Sarah and Steve will have a reunion in episode three and it will be “very tense.”
“Viewers will get some insight into what happened in their marriage during seasons three and four,” teased Steve’s Michael McMillian. “They have some unfinished business.”
Part of that unfinished business is that Sarah still believes that “God hates fangs.” TVGuide.com teased that her anti-vampire efforts have actually been redoubled, “which will spell bad news for her reunion with former hubby (and current vamp) Steve.”
Rumor has it that Sarah will be a player with the new powerful weapon that can hurt vampires, and “True Blood” fans are speculating that she’s teamed up with the new big bad in town, Louisiana Governor Truman Burrell.
You can catch Steve and Sarah Newlin’s reunion when it airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30 at 9 p.m. Are you excited to see the duo back together? Let us know in the comments section.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop