‘True Blood’ Season 6 Spoilers: Steve And Sarah Newlin To Reunite In Episode 3 ‘You’re No Good?’
June 28, 2013 10:48 PM EST
“True Blood” fans will be seeing the “Light Of Day” in episode three, “You’re No Good.” As we previously reported, “Pitch Perfect’s” Anna Camp will be reprising her role as Sarah Newlin … and viewers will get to see her big return when episode three airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30.
The last time we saw Sarah Newlin, the spunky blonde was spotted during a televised debate about the Vampire Rights Amendment. After her affair with Jason, her relationship with her husband Steve became strained and the two allegedly divorced.
But while Sarah has been missing since season two, her ex-husband Steve became a major player in season five. Last season it was revealed that Steve was a gay vampire and had a very big crush on Jason. Unfortunately the feelings weren’t mutual, and Steve ended up striking up a hot and bloody relationship with freshly single Russel Edgington. After being the face of anti-vampire group, The Fellowship Of The Sun, post-transition Steve went on to become a spokesperson for vampire rights. His gig hit the fan though when a video of him and Russell on a gruesome killing spree at a frat house went viral.
According to TVLine.com, Sarah and Steve will have a reunion in episode three and it will be “very tense.”
“Viewers will get some insight into what happened in their marriage during seasons three and four,” teased Steve’s Michael McMillian. “They have some unfinished business.”
Part of that unfinished business is that Sarah still believes that “God hates fangs.” TVGuide.com teased that her anti-vampire efforts have actually been redoubled, “which will spell bad news for her reunion with former hubby (and current vamp) Steve.”
Rumor has it that Sarah will be a player with the new powerful weapon that can hurt vampires, and “True Blood” fans are speculating that she’s teamed up with the new big bad in town, Louisiana Governor Truman Burrell.
You can catch Steve and Sarah Newlin’s reunion when it airs on HBO on Sunday, June 30 at 9 p.m. Are you excited to see the duo back together? Let us know in the comments section.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored