'One Direction: This Is Us' Trailer Premieres, Movie Release Date Set For End Of Summer
June 26, 2013 3:44 AM EST
The wait is over! Sony has released the first trailer for “One Direction: This Is Us,” the concert film about British pop stars One Direction.
Produced by Music A&R executive and “The X Factor” Judge Simon Cowell, “This Is Us” documents the pop megastars’ meteoric rise to fame, from their humble hometown beginnings and competing on “The X-Factor” in 2010, to embarking on a major world tour and performing at London's famed O2 Arena.
“This Is Us” is directed by “Supersize Me” filmmaker Morgan Spurlock and produced by music A&R executive Simon Cowell, among others. Cowell discovered One Direction on the U.K.’s “The X Factor” in 2010. The band, featuring Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, quickly gained a following and has sold more than 13 million records worlwide.
“One Direction: This Is Us,” premieres in theatres on Aug. 30, 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy