‘American Idol’ Nicki Minaj Shares Topless Photo; Talks How She Guided Lil Wayne Where to Touch her in Steamy Rap Video [VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | June 25, 2013 4:48 PM EST
Former American Idol judge Nicki Minaj is not without her share of controversies in terms of her risque outfit (or none of it). The “Super Bass” singer has shared a throwback, topless photo, leaving nothing to one’s imagination and giving an eyeful of her surgically enhanced pair of twins.
The photo, taken in 2011, was shot while Minaj was preparing for an event backstage and posted on Instagram by her BFF, Scaff Beezy, with a caption. Nicki didn’t waste time as she immediately retweeted the photo to her 16.6 million of followers on Twitter.
A look at the photo showed Nicki wearing her beehived mane and both her hands covering her private twins. Minaj has never denied going under the knife with her handful of twins, but insists that only her breasts, not her face, have undergone surgery.
"I've never had surgery on my face. They'll see contour and they'll think you had surgery on your nose, no no no, look at RuPaul's drag race and you'll see how you can make your nose look any shape you want," Minaj said, according to Latinos Post.
She added, "When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I'm doing to my skin, but it's makeup."
Her great assets have also been in full display while shooting her rap video for High School which she worked in collaboration with Lil Wayne.
A separate report by The Sun–UK noted how Minaj had all the good words for Lil Wayne for being “respectful.” And by respectful, Minaj said, the fellow singer kept his hands to himself while shooting. To her chagrin.
The former Idol judge even pointed out in an interview that she had to even convince Lil that it was alright to “touch her,” noting that she guided him where he can put his hands on her.
"He refused to touch me. He's so respectful... and then I was like, 'Wayne, you can touch certain parts!' But he was acting scared. He was like, 'Yo Nick, this is my dream, I'mma be the man after this video,'" Nicki said as she recalled the video shoot, according to The Sun, as quoted by Latinos Post.
Nicki added, "He was just acting crazy, but if I didn't tell him, 'Yes, you can touch me, do this,' whatever, like, he refused to touch me. He's a Southern gentleman, which people don't realize."
The racy photo could, however, raise speculations of her motive on sharing it on Twitter. While most celebrities share #throwback of their childhood photos or moments with friends and families, why would the former Idol'judge go the road less travelled and shared her risque photo? Has she resorted to cheap publicity? Nicki has been under the radar and she has not been making the headlines after she announced that she would return on Idol. Why the racy photo?
Don’t MISS! You Might Also Like To READ:
‘X-Factor’ Australia 2013: Dannii Minogue's "Reignited Feud" with Sharon Osbourne as the Reality Show Begins Filming for Upcoming Season [PHOTOS] Full article HERE.
SEE! Kristen Stewart’s Ex, Robert Pattinson and his Gatsby-Themed Party IN PHOTOS [UPDATE] Full article HERE.
'Homeland' Season 3 Spoiler! Story Plot Revealed - -Where is Nick Brody? Where Has Carrie Mathison Hidden Him? [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]