‘X-Factor’ Australia 2013: Dannii Minogue's "Reignited Feud" with Sharon Osbourne as the Reality Show Begins Filming for Upcoming Season
By Floyd Allen | June 25, 2013 1:50 PM EST
Dannii seems to be making noises again as the feud between her and Sharon Osborne has reportedly been reignited. The X-Factor judge has weighed in on reports that Osbourne is also coming back on the show, like her. The rift between her and the fellow judge began when Sharon “spoke against her,” calling her “manipulative.” Sharon she said, according to take40.com also bullied her on the show.
Dannii thinks that hiring Osbourne is a bit “risky.”
"I read they are going back to the original auditions and Sharon Osbourne is coming back," Dannii said, noted take40. "That's risky. Either people will go, 'We have moved on' or go 'Amazing.'"
She was sure, however, not to watch the British edition of the ‘X-Factor,’ adding that she never watched the show since she left. With or without Sharon?
‘X-Factor Australia’ is set to be launched later this year.
Meanwhile, expect things to heat up on X-Factor Australia 2013 with the Minogue sisters working together in the upcoming season. Kylie Minogue has agreed to team up with her sister, Dannii, and she will be making special guest appearance as mentor for the contestants in the Australian edition of the X-Factor.
Dannii is making her debut as judge for the X-Factor Australia while Kylie appears as a mentor. This is not the first time the sibling beauties will be collaborating on a show. Dannii already worked as a judge for the British version of the reality competition and in her participation in 2009, Kylie also made a special appearance as mentor to Dannii’s protégés on the show.
An episode for the sisters was already filmed in New York last week. And Dannii is very excited about it.
"This is a change. Kylie is a huge X Factor fan," Dannii was quoted in an interview when asked of Dannii on the show.
Kylie also gushed over her sister.
She said, “Dannii is so good at this, I'm just along for the ride. It's really fun to do something together, so it was a done deal when she asked me.”
This kind of show is one of Dannii's natural habitats, but I do feel at home on a TV set and being with my sister... We're both comfortable in this environment," she added.
‘X-Factor’ USA 2013: Judge Demi Lovato’s Father Dies, Talks of New-Found Sister [PHOTOS] Full article HERE.
‘Game of Thrones’:Things to Expect from GoT Peter Dinklage and George R. R. Martin in Australian Visit in November [PHOTOS] Full Article HERE.
EXCLUSIVE! Omar Borkan Al Gala: “Too Handsome” Thanks 1 Million Followers for Love and Support [PHOTOS] Full article HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8