Intel Haswell Core i3 and Core i7-4771 Processors Coming to Stores on September 1
By Precious Silva | June 25, 2013 9:56 AM EST
Intel has been making waves since it released the 4th generation processor Haswell. Nearly every ultrabook and portable computer out on the market is running on Haswell. As the chip giant continues to emphasize its dominance over processors and computing devices, Intel is not stopping. The company intends to release more upgrades and new products throughout the coming period. This September, two new processors will hit the market.
The new Core i7-4771 will be the replacement of the Core i7-4770. It has only been three months since the latter was released by Intel is introducing its upgraded version already. The new core i7-4771 has similar specs including the 100 MHz core bump of 3.5 GHz base. Turbo frequency is also at at 3.9 GHz.
The main difference between the two processors is the locked multiplier in the newest edition. This provides a 84W TDP and an HD 4600 graphics clocked at 1200 MHz. Intel is offering an attractive deal considering the pricing for their new Core i7-4771 is the same with the Core i7-4770 (Non-K).
The Haswell Core i3 along with the Pentium Lineup is the company's answer to what many people have been demanding all this time. The new Haswell Core i3 has five parts lineup. This processor features 3 standard and 3 low power. The Haswell based Pentium group on the other hand also has the same five parts. It comes with 3 standard and 3 low power as well.
A week following the release of the latest Haswell components, Intel is planning on introducing their HEDT platform. The project is dubbed "Ivy Bridge-E." The offering will include the K lineup series like the Core i7-4930K, Core i7-4960X and Core i7-4820K.
Suffice to say, Intel has been working on several upgrades and innovative solutions to computing and even mobile devices. Recent reports noted the company's plans in trying their hands in the mobile device chips. With the release of Haswell and the processor delivering promise, tech consumers can expect a lot from the company these coming quarters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install