Selena Gomez Suffered Breakdown After Justin Bieber Split?
By Diadem Pambid | June 24, 2013 10:24 AM EST
Justin Bieber had suffered a break down following his split from Selena Gomez earlier this year. Now, the tables have turned and rumour has it that Selena Gomez is suffering the heartbreak from the split these last few weeks. What exactly is happening to Selena Gomez?
The former "Disney" star, Selena Gomez, has appeared quite happy in recent interviews. For one, the split from Justin Bieber isn't weighing Gomez down but that is exactly the opposite of what's happening in real life. According to a source, Selena Gomez had a mental breakdown before her interview with 99.9 FM at Toronto.
"Selena was on a promotional tour for her new album, and she was at the station to tape a sit-down interview with the morning team of Mad Dog and Maura," says the source, adding, "The first thing her rep did was tell the staff that they could ask Selena no questions whatsoever about Justin."
For starters, everything had gone smoothly not until the morning team pulled a "playful prank" on Gomez.
"They suddenly played an audio tape of news clips about all of Justin's misbehaving, and they jokingly asked Selena to get back together with Justin, who was born in Canada, 'for the sake if out torn nation.' It clearly caught Selena off guard - and she began to cry!" stated the eyewitness at the station, adding, "People stood in the hallway in shock as Selena rushed sobbing from the studio, tears streaming down her cheeks."
The drama didn't stop there because a representative of Selena Gomez made sure to confront the studio about the "funny prank." Selena's rep had allegedly berated the studio executive for 10 minutes where at one point yells could be heard from the hallway.
"In my 14 years in the industry, I've never seen anything so f**king unprofessional!" shared the eyewitness.
Gomez had eventually calmed down and the interview continued as planned. Yet, with what took place that day, the interview never even aired. Obviously, Selena Gomez is pretty much affected by all the drama in Justin Bieber's life to say for certain that a connection between them is still fresh on their minds.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate