Selena Gomez Suffered Breakdown After Justin Bieber Split?
By Diadem Pambid | June 24, 2013 10:24 AM EST
Justin Bieber had suffered a break down following his split from Selena Gomez earlier this year. Now, the tables have turned and rumour has it that Selena Gomez is suffering the heartbreak from the split these last few weeks. What exactly is happening to Selena Gomez?
The former "Disney" star, Selena Gomez, has appeared quite happy in recent interviews. For one, the split from Justin Bieber isn't weighing Gomez down but that is exactly the opposite of what's happening in real life. According to a source, Selena Gomez had a mental breakdown before her interview with 99.9 FM at Toronto.
"Selena was on a promotional tour for her new album, and she was at the station to tape a sit-down interview with the morning team of Mad Dog and Maura," says the source, adding, "The first thing her rep did was tell the staff that they could ask Selena no questions whatsoever about Justin."
For starters, everything had gone smoothly not until the morning team pulled a "playful prank" on Gomez.
"They suddenly played an audio tape of news clips about all of Justin's misbehaving, and they jokingly asked Selena to get back together with Justin, who was born in Canada, 'for the sake if out torn nation.' It clearly caught Selena off guard - and she began to cry!" stated the eyewitness at the station, adding, "People stood in the hallway in shock as Selena rushed sobbing from the studio, tears streaming down her cheeks."
The drama didn't stop there because a representative of Selena Gomez made sure to confront the studio about the "funny prank." Selena's rep had allegedly berated the studio executive for 10 minutes where at one point yells could be heard from the hallway.
"In my 14 years in the industry, I've never seen anything so f**king unprofessional!" shared the eyewitness.
Gomez had eventually calmed down and the interview continued as planned. Yet, with what took place that day, the interview never even aired. Obviously, Selena Gomez is pretty much affected by all the drama in Justin Bieber's life to say for certain that a connection between them is still fresh on their minds.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]