Selena Gomez Suffered Breakdown After Justin Bieber Split?
By Diadem Pambid | June 24, 2013 10:24 AM EST
Justin Bieber had suffered a break down following his split from Selena Gomez earlier this year. Now, the tables have turned and rumour has it that Selena Gomez is suffering the heartbreak from the split these last few weeks. What exactly is happening to Selena Gomez?
The former "Disney" star, Selena Gomez, has appeared quite happy in recent interviews. For one, the split from Justin Bieber isn't weighing Gomez down but that is exactly the opposite of what's happening in real life. According to a source, Selena Gomez had a mental breakdown before her interview with 99.9 FM at Toronto.
"Selena was on a promotional tour for her new album, and she was at the station to tape a sit-down interview with the morning team of Mad Dog and Maura," says the source, adding, "The first thing her rep did was tell the staff that they could ask Selena no questions whatsoever about Justin."
For starters, everything had gone smoothly not until the morning team pulled a "playful prank" on Gomez.
"They suddenly played an audio tape of news clips about all of Justin's misbehaving, and they jokingly asked Selena to get back together with Justin, who was born in Canada, 'for the sake if out torn nation.' It clearly caught Selena off guard - and she began to cry!" stated the eyewitness at the station, adding, "People stood in the hallway in shock as Selena rushed sobbing from the studio, tears streaming down her cheeks."
The drama didn't stop there because a representative of Selena Gomez made sure to confront the studio about the "funny prank." Selena's rep had allegedly berated the studio executive for 10 minutes where at one point yells could be heard from the hallway.
"In my 14 years in the industry, I've never seen anything so f**king unprofessional!" shared the eyewitness.
Gomez had eventually calmed down and the interview continued as planned. Yet, with what took place that day, the interview never even aired. Obviously, Selena Gomez is pretty much affected by all the drama in Justin Bieber's life to say for certain that a connection between them is still fresh on their minds.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery