‘True Blood’ Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 2 Video Clip Leaks Online; New Weapon Against Vampires Revealed In ‘The Sun’ [PHOTO]
June 22, 2013 6:00 AM EST
“True Blood” returned last week, bringing with it new drama, romance and frightening new foes. The HBO vampire drama will continue with its sixth season on Sunday, June 23 with episode two, “The Sun.”
As the International Business Times previously reported, the residents of Bon Temps have a lot more to fear than new vampire God Billith. The premiere episode also introduced an angry new villain – a politician named Governor Truman Burrell. While a human has never evoked fear in the supernatural before, Governor Burrell seems to have a trick up his sleeve … a new weapon.
After announcing that no vampires in the state of Louisiana could be business owners, Fangtasia is raided. When the police stick a gun in Pam’s face, her prodigy (and lover?), Tara, steps in to defend her. However what neither vampire realize is that the humans have developed a weapon that is able to harm them.
An initial promo video for episode two, “The Sun,” shows Tara screaming in pain as Pam holds her tight. “Oh, my god,” she cries out. “Jesus, it’s burning.” While the pain and dangerousness of the new weapon was definitely evident, viewers didn’t get a good look at it … until a new clip leaked.
“Humans are fighting back,” Nora says, amazed. “What did you expect? That’d they just lie there and f***ing take it?” asks Pam.
“They’ve never fought back before, have they?” Nora fires back angrily.
While the girls bicker, Eric is studying a blue glowing thing … presumably the same piece that was shot inside Tara’s chest and caused so much pain. “I’m not scared of humans,” he tells the group.
“I have never been either,” Pam says to Eric hysterically. “But that was before I saw Tara baking like a god**** rotisserie. Maybe we should be scared. There’s more of them than us. And they’re pissed. And now they have f***in’ weapons. And they stole all my sh*t.”
But while Pam may be fearing what lies ahead for vampires, Eric is playing it cool. “If the humans want war, we’ll give them war,” he says.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People