‘True Blood’ Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 2 Video Clip Leaks Online; New Weapon Against Vampires Revealed In ‘The Sun’ [PHOTO]
June 22, 2013 6:00 AM EST
“True Blood” returned last week, bringing with it new drama, romance and frightening new foes. The HBO vampire drama will continue with its sixth season on Sunday, June 23 with episode two, “The Sun.”
As the International Business Times previously reported, the residents of Bon Temps have a lot more to fear than new vampire God Billith. The premiere episode also introduced an angry new villain – a politician named Governor Truman Burrell. While a human has never evoked fear in the supernatural before, Governor Burrell seems to have a trick up his sleeve … a new weapon.
After announcing that no vampires in the state of Louisiana could be business owners, Fangtasia is raided. When the police stick a gun in Pam’s face, her prodigy (and lover?), Tara, steps in to defend her. However what neither vampire realize is that the humans have developed a weapon that is able to harm them.
An initial promo video for episode two, “The Sun,” shows Tara screaming in pain as Pam holds her tight. “Oh, my god,” she cries out. “Jesus, it’s burning.” While the pain and dangerousness of the new weapon was definitely evident, viewers didn’t get a good look at it … until a new clip leaked.
“Humans are fighting back,” Nora says, amazed. “What did you expect? That’d they just lie there and f***ing take it?” asks Pam.
“They’ve never fought back before, have they?” Nora fires back angrily.
While the girls bicker, Eric is studying a blue glowing thing … presumably the same piece that was shot inside Tara’s chest and caused so much pain. “I’m not scared of humans,” he tells the group.
“I have never been either,” Pam says to Eric hysterically. “But that was before I saw Tara baking like a god**** rotisserie. Maybe we should be scared. There’s more of them than us. And they’re pissed. And now they have f***in’ weapons. And they stole all my sh*t.”
But while Pam may be fearing what lies ahead for vampires, Eric is playing it cool. “If the humans want war, we’ll give them war,” he says.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone