Justin Bieber Announces Dates for Australian Tour Expected to Top Off Biggest Events [VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | June 21, 2013 10:30 AM EST
The wait is finally over for Beliebers Down Under as the Canadian singer announces dates for his “Believe” World Tour beginning November. Advanced tickets are now available and Aussie fans are advised to get one before they were sold outs for what is expected to be the biggest music event in Australia for 2013.
The tour, which showcases dozen of dancers and video segments kicks off with two shows at the Vector Arena in Auckland on November 23. The “Believe” tour known for its spectacular triple-level stage and props like wind machines, cranes and runways, will then cross states for more shows in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
Bieber’s show’s director, Jon M. Chu, who also helmed Justin’s hit bio documentary “Never Say Never,” claimed that “the show starts before the show even starts.”
“We had a cinematic score composed for when people take their seats, and there are other (pre-show) elements I can't talk about. When people walk in, we want them to feel like they're about to take a ride at Disneyland. They will let go of their everyday cares,” Chu was quoted as saying by mtv.co.au.
For those who want to make sure they get a seat or a space for the upcoming concert, the advanced tickets for Aussie fans will be available in five days:
For Visa Credit, Debit and Prepaid cardholders: June 25 – 27 10:00 am
For Frontier Members : June 27 - 28 2:00 pm
For the General public tickets: July 1, 9:00 am via Ticketek (Australia) and Ticketmaster (NZ)
More details on presale tickets can be found at visaentertainment.com.au.
Justin Bieber ‘Believe’ Tour Australia and New Zealand dates:
AUCKLAND – Vector Arena – Saturday, Nov 23
AUCKLAND – Vector Arena – Sunday, Nov 24
BRISBANE – Entertainment Centre – Wednesday, Nov 27
SYDNEY – Allphones Arena – Friday, Nov 29
SYDNEY – Allphones Arena – Saturday, Nov 30
MELBOURNE – Rod Laver Arena – Monday, Dec 2
MELBOURNE – Rod Laver Arena – Tuesday, Dec 3
ADELAIDE – Entertainment Centre – Thursday, Dec 5
PERTH – Perth Arena – Sunday, Dec 8
Don't MISS! You Might Also Like to READ:
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Contender as Christian Grey, Ian Somerhalder Reveals Escaping TWA Flight 800 Tragic Plane Crash [PHOTOS] Full article HERE.
‘X-Factor’ USA 2013: Judge Demi Lovato Gets Emotional in Heart-Warming Chicago Speech [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article HERE.
Worst Celebrity Role Models: From Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Amanda Bynes to Chris Brown [PHOTOS] Full article HERE.
Take a Look at What to See at Justin Bieber's Australian Tour. Check out VIDEO below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate