Justin Bieber Announces Dates for Australian Tour Expected to Top Off Biggest Events [VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | June 21, 2013 10:30 AM EST
The wait is finally over for Beliebers Down Under as the Canadian singer announces dates for his “Believe” World Tour beginning November. Advanced tickets are now available and Aussie fans are advised to get one before they were sold outs for what is expected to be the biggest music event in Australia for 2013.
The tour, which showcases dozen of dancers and video segments kicks off with two shows at the Vector Arena in Auckland on November 23. The “Believe” tour known for its spectacular triple-level stage and props like wind machines, cranes and runways, will then cross states for more shows in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
Bieber’s show’s director, Jon M. Chu, who also helmed Justin’s hit bio documentary “Never Say Never,” claimed that “the show starts before the show even starts.”
“We had a cinematic score composed for when people take their seats, and there are other (pre-show) elements I can't talk about. When people walk in, we want them to feel like they're about to take a ride at Disneyland. They will let go of their everyday cares,” Chu was quoted as saying by mtv.co.au.
For those who want to make sure they get a seat or a space for the upcoming concert, the advanced tickets for Aussie fans will be available in five days:
For Visa Credit, Debit and Prepaid cardholders: June 25 – 27 10:00 am
For Frontier Members : June 27 - 28 2:00 pm
For the General public tickets: July 1, 9:00 am via Ticketek (Australia) and Ticketmaster (NZ)
More details on presale tickets can be found at visaentertainment.com.au.
Justin Bieber ‘Believe’ Tour Australia and New Zealand dates:
AUCKLAND – Vector Arena – Saturday, Nov 23
AUCKLAND – Vector Arena – Sunday, Nov 24
BRISBANE – Entertainment Centre – Wednesday, Nov 27
SYDNEY – Allphones Arena – Friday, Nov 29
SYDNEY – Allphones Arena – Saturday, Nov 30
MELBOURNE – Rod Laver Arena – Monday, Dec 2
MELBOURNE – Rod Laver Arena – Tuesday, Dec 3
ADELAIDE – Entertainment Centre – Thursday, Dec 5
PERTH – Perth Arena – Sunday, Dec 8
Don't MISS! You Might Also Like to READ:
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Contender as Christian Grey, Ian Somerhalder Reveals Escaping TWA Flight 800 Tragic Plane Crash [PHOTOS] Full article HERE.
‘X-Factor’ USA 2013: Judge Demi Lovato Gets Emotional in Heart-Warming Chicago Speech [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article HERE.
Worst Celebrity Role Models: From Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Amanda Bynes to Chris Brown [PHOTOS] Full article HERE.
Take a Look at What to See at Justin Bieber's Australian Tour. Check out VIDEO below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions