Mass UFO Sighting: Thousands Watch 'UFO' Hovering in Brazilian Skies during Protests
By Drishya Nair | June 20, 2013 10:35 PM EST
[Video Courtesy: YouTube/UFODI]
Thousands of people who participated in protests in Sao Paulo, Brazil, witnessed an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) hovering over the skies late on the evening of 17 June. One of the protestors recorded a video, which has been circulating on the Internet.
Sceptics believe the UFO is probably only a drone, controlled by a pilot on the ground.
Uploaded on YouTube by UFO Disclosure News (UFODI), the owner's comment's read: "I've seen many of them, but never could get them on video. This was filmed on June 17th about 5:30 pm. It was flying about 500 ft off the ground, hundreds of people saw the UFO. It was not wind and it was like nothing most people have ever seen. The location was Sao Paulo downtown, Largo da Batata."
Unfortunately, no other videos of the sighting are available at the moment. The YouTube user has confirmed that there is a search on for more recordings, explaining: "We are trying our outright best at getting another video and when we do! It will be a ground breaker."
Meanwhile, on the same day, in Pennsylvania, USA, truck drivers spotted a UFO as well. The case was reported on by American non-governmental organisation Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
The case file reads: "Driving tractor and trailer sounth in PA. Looked up and saw object hovering over mountain top. About that time other Truckers where heard on CB chatting about seeing the same thing. The object was quite a distance away but was still very visible. So actual size was very big. Not sure exact location however it was close to the Allegheny Tunnel."
Last week, two disc-shaped UFOs were photographed by a man from Berkshire. Also, a UFO report came from London when an object was spotted flying past in the background of a Russia Today news recording.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Belgium Chocolate Maker ISIS Forced To Change Brand Name To Escape Customer Fury
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS