Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Break-Up Saga: Music Mends British Hunk’s Broken Heart [MUSIC VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | June 20, 2013 8:50 AM EST
Twilight hunk, Robert Pattinson has reportedly been depressed after his split from longtime girlfriend, Kristen Stewart and the British-born actor apparently turns to music to mend his broken heart.
Rarely seen in public after his much-talked about second break-up from Kristen, Robert has again picked up his guitar and he resorted to his music to help him move on from the high-profile relationship Hollywood has ever had since Elizabeth Taylor and her true love, Richard Burton.
Robert was a struggling musician when he first flew in to Los Angeles in 2007. He came to the United States when he was between 20 and 21 year old, hoping to launch his music career. But after months of trying in the States, Rob grew tired of trying and was on his way back to London when he got a call to audition for the iconic Edward Cullen role for the Twilight series.
His interest in music was then put on hold as he embarked on a journey that brought him to international superstardom. Having met Kristen and falling in love with her had also resulted in further detour from his music.
Now that both Twilight and relationship with Kristen had both ended, Robert has had more time in his hands and he was able to pick up his guitar once again.
“Rob’s always had half a mind on his music, but when his film career and relationship with Kristen both took off at the same time, something else had to give,” a source was quoted as telling Star Magazine.
The source added, “He’s really enjoyed picking up his guitar again properly and it has given him something to focus on during the break-up.”
The actor has no plans on selling his music, however, but just to play his songs to his friends. But Rob has something to offer, mind you. The actor had even collaborated some track for the early series of the Twilight franchise.
But with humility as one of his strongest traits, Robert didn’t make a big deal out of it.
“I feel like a complete idiot. I wish I hadn't done it. [Laughs.] I don't know; it's kind of embarrassing. I didn't really think about it before I put it on the soundtrack, and then it's like, "Ooh!" It looks like I'm trying to be J. Lo.,” Robert said when interviewed by MTV News in 2008, asking him of his experience when recording the Twilight track.
Rob also said, “… that's the only time I've ever been in a studio. And I literally — since I've done all that stuff — haven't picked up a guitar or even sung in the shower.”
When they were together, Kristen was supportive of his interest in music but Rob just never got around to it.
The source added, “[Kristen] is super supportive of him and his dreams, and she’s constantly boosting his confidence when it comes to taking risks in his music career, whether it’s writing or performing. Basically, anything that involves music.”
With no Kristen to support him and all her memories for his inspiration, Robert sure has a lot of love songs to write about.
A VIDEO of Robert Pattinson can be found here. Scroll down and listen to Robert Pattinson singing "Never Think."
You Might Also Like to READ:
SEE! Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart: Not All Smiles for KStew at the Hooters, Photo Hints Sadness When Alone at the Restaurant [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Break-up Saga: Robsten Reunion Denied, Former Twilight Lovers Still Very Much Apart [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Robert Pattinson- Kristen Stewart Split: Who Should Keep the Dogs and What to Consider in Granting Custody [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Robert Pattinson: "Never Think"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft