Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Break-Up Saga: Music Mends British Hunk’s Broken Heart [MUSIC VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | June 20, 2013 8:50 AM EST
Twilight hunk, Robert Pattinson has reportedly been depressed after his split from longtime girlfriend, Kristen Stewart and the British-born actor apparently turns to music to mend his broken heart.
Rarely seen in public after his much-talked about second break-up from Kristen, Robert has again picked up his guitar and he resorted to his music to help him move on from the high-profile relationship Hollywood has ever had since Elizabeth Taylor and her true love, Richard Burton.
Robert was a struggling musician when he first flew in to Los Angeles in 2007. He came to the United States when he was between 20 and 21 year old, hoping to launch his music career. But after months of trying in the States, Rob grew tired of trying and was on his way back to London when he got a call to audition for the iconic Edward Cullen role for the Twilight series.
His interest in music was then put on hold as he embarked on a journey that brought him to international superstardom. Having met Kristen and falling in love with her had also resulted in further detour from his music.
Now that both Twilight and relationship with Kristen had both ended, Robert has had more time in his hands and he was able to pick up his guitar once again.
“Rob’s always had half a mind on his music, but when his film career and relationship with Kristen both took off at the same time, something else had to give,” a source was quoted as telling Star Magazine.
The source added, “He’s really enjoyed picking up his guitar again properly and it has given him something to focus on during the break-up.”
The actor has no plans on selling his music, however, but just to play his songs to his friends. But Rob has something to offer, mind you. The actor had even collaborated some track for the early series of the Twilight franchise.
But with humility as one of his strongest traits, Robert didn’t make a big deal out of it.
“I feel like a complete idiot. I wish I hadn't done it. [Laughs.] I don't know; it's kind of embarrassing. I didn't really think about it before I put it on the soundtrack, and then it's like, "Ooh!" It looks like I'm trying to be J. Lo.,” Robert said when interviewed by MTV News in 2008, asking him of his experience when recording the Twilight track.
Rob also said, “… that's the only time I've ever been in a studio. And I literally — since I've done all that stuff — haven't picked up a guitar or even sung in the shower.”
When they were together, Kristen was supportive of his interest in music but Rob just never got around to it.
The source added, “[Kristen] is super supportive of him and his dreams, and she’s constantly boosting his confidence when it comes to taking risks in his music career, whether it’s writing or performing. Basically, anything that involves music.”
With no Kristen to support him and all her memories for his inspiration, Robert sure has a lot of love songs to write about.
A VIDEO of Robert Pattinson can be found here. Scroll down and listen to Robert Pattinson singing "Never Think."
You Might Also Like to READ:
SEE! Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart: Not All Smiles for KStew at the Hooters, Photo Hints Sadness When Alone at the Restaurant [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Break-up Saga: Robsten Reunion Denied, Former Twilight Lovers Still Very Much Apart [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Robert Pattinson- Kristen Stewart Split: Who Should Keep the Dogs and What to Consider in Granting Custody [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Robert Pattinson: "Never Think"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2