‘X-Factor USA’ 2013: Demi Lovato Hopes to BE Like Simon Cowell on the Judging Panel, But Admits 'It’s SO Mean'
By Floyd Allen | June 19, 2013 2:36 PM EST
X-Factor USA judge Demi Lovato has admitted that she often envies Simon Cowell for being forthright at the judges’ table and for his honesty to say what he means to the contestants. Demi noted, however, that she couldn’t exactly do as Simon does because “it so mean!”
In an interview with Heat Magazine, Demi again reiterated her admiration for Simon Cowell and how fun it is to be working with him and with other members of the judges for ‘X-Factor’ USA. But she pointed that she has always wanted to be as “judgmental” to the contestants as Simon.
"Whatever he has to say, it's the honest truth," Demi was quoted as saying by Entertainmentwise.com, adding, “He knows what he's talking about, he knows that he's doing and he's gonna tell you straight up, whether you want to hear it or not.”
It’s a tug of war always, she quipped, between her body and mind.
Demi asserted, “"But then a percentage of my mind is gonna be like, 'Well, he also said that this person was really talented,' so it's the opinion of a guy who's very smart and who knows what he's going, but at the end of the day it's an opinion."
Demi and Simon has an astounding chemistry - - one that Simon didn’t want to lose for Season 3 of ‘X-Factor USA’ that the media mogul had insisted that Demi sit with him for the second time. Demi and Simon are joined by two other female judges- - another change in the history of reality TV in the U.S.
A risk that Simon took with the show’s official for the reality competition show. Already on their second try outs for the show, Demi and Simon have kept their strong chemistry and the working condition has been great, said Demi.
And did she ever want to be like Simon?
"Sometimes I don't agree with him, but most of the time he says what I'm wanting to say but, like, I just physically can't because it's so mean!
Don't MISS! Also READ:
Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Rumored Break-Up Sex After Rob’s Car Gets Spotted Cruising Outside Ex-Gf Home [PHOTOS] Full article here.
WATCH! Miss USA Pageant 2013: Utah’s Marissa Powell "Uhm" Flub in Q&A Goes Viral [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
'Game of Thrones'-like Film, 'The Queen of the Tearling,' Casts Emma Watson as Lead Star [PHOTOS] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight