Bracknell UFO Sighting 'One of the Best' Says Expert and UFO Filmed in London [VIDEO]
By Drishya Nair | June 18, 2013 10:55 PM EST
A photograph of two disc-shaped Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), taken in Bracknell last week, is "one of the best", according to UFO expert Nick Pope.
Pope, who worked for the Ministry of Defence (MoD) for 21 years, said the two bright objects were like nothing people normally connect to the idea of an UFO.
"It's one of the best UFO photos I've seen for a while. The shape and colour seems to rule out things like aircraft lights or Chinese lanterns. It would be interesting to know if anyone else saw this, or if anything unusual was tracked on radar," Pope told Get Reading.
The photograph in question was taken by Steve Lambert, a resident of Basingstoke, while on the terrace of the Running Horse Pub.
The 47-year-old expert is also the author of books on ufology (his autobiography is Open Skies, Closed Minds) and spent three years investigating UFO sightings for the MoD.
Meanwhile, the Bracknell UFO is one of several in recent weeks. In April, a woman in Bromley, Kent photographed an UFO. There was also a UFO report from London - an object flew past during a Russia Today news recording last week.
He wrote: "I got an email today from Lou M. regarding a UFO he spotted shooting across the background set of RT News. This episode was shot with a backdrop of London, England on June 13, 2013."
"By my estimation, this craft is two and a half times the length of the average car, or 7-8 metres long. The UFOs thickness is the same on its front, middle and back," he added.
Check out the video of the London UFO, during the filming of an RT news session (UFO at 5:58 in the video)
[Video Courtesy: YouTube/fal2grace2]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions