Apple iPhone 6: New Concept Design Shows How iOS 7 Will Appear On A 4.3-Inch Edge-To-Edge Display [PHOTOS]
June 17, 2013 2:01 PM EST
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) iOS 7 is now official and will likely be launched toward the end of this year along with the next-generation iPhone, dubbed “iPhone 5S.” But some imaginative people like to visualize things beyond that.
So, here’s a new concept design of the “iPhone 6,” rumored as the 2014 model of the flagship smartphone featuring iOS 7.
Designer Antonio De Rosa of ADR Studio have come up with a new “iPhone 6” concept, which is an impressive combination of the designer’s imagination and current rumors about an iPhone with a bigger display.
According to Rosa's renderings of the “iPhone 6,” the handset features a 4.3-inch Retina2 display. It has an edge-to-edge screen that may look good with iOS 7’s dynamic and panoramic wallpapers. The Home Button is also replaced with the Apple logo and the rear camera is envisioned sporting an 18-megapixel camera, a dual LED flash and noise reduction with image stabilizer.
The designer did not forget about the rumored fingerprint scanner and placed it right underneath the Apple logo at the bottom of the Home screen. To make the concept more realistic, Rosa included the highly rumored A7 quad-core processor, which is likely to power “iPhone 6” because the existing latest iOS devices are sporting A6 chips.
Take a look at the photos here to have a more comprehensive view of the “iPhone 6” concept design by Rosa:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build