Apple iPhone 6: New Concept Design Shows How iOS 7 Will Appear On A 4.3-Inch Edge-To-Edge Display [PHOTOS]
June 17, 2013 2:01 PM EST
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) iOS 7 is now official and will likely be launched toward the end of this year along with the next-generation iPhone, dubbed “iPhone 5S.” But some imaginative people like to visualize things beyond that.
So, here’s a new concept design of the “iPhone 6,” rumored as the 2014 model of the flagship smartphone featuring iOS 7.
Designer Antonio De Rosa of ADR Studio have come up with a new “iPhone 6” concept, which is an impressive combination of the designer’s imagination and current rumors about an iPhone with a bigger display.
According to Rosa's renderings of the “iPhone 6,” the handset features a 4.3-inch Retina2 display. It has an edge-to-edge screen that may look good with iOS 7’s dynamic and panoramic wallpapers. The Home Button is also replaced with the Apple logo and the rear camera is envisioned sporting an 18-megapixel camera, a dual LED flash and noise reduction with image stabilizer.
The designer did not forget about the rumored fingerprint scanner and placed it right underneath the Apple logo at the bottom of the Home screen. To make the concept more realistic, Rosa included the highly rumored A7 quad-core processor, which is likely to power “iPhone 6” because the existing latest iOS devices are sporting A6 chips.
Take a look at the photos here to have a more comprehensive view of the “iPhone 6” concept design by Rosa:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2