How the Australian Dollar Stole Your Capital Gains
By The Daily Reckoning Australia | June 17, 2013 1:38 PM EST
Before we identify the thief of your capital gains, a quick note to make sure you don't miss out on tomorrow's instalment of the revolution. What revolution?
The one that features telepathic communications, predicting and avoiding the risks to your health in retirement, and a third mystery technology that promises to cut the travel time between Sydney to London to four hours. You read that right.
And it's not crazy...it's a real project being developed right now by a billionaire with an incredible track record. All will be revealed tomorrow.
Keep an eye on your inbox this weekend for the innovations which could revolutionise business, pleasure and your everyday life.
But, if you haven't already, it's probably best to start with the introduction. It explains your part in the revolution. You'll also find out how it can make you money with the help of our newest addition to the editorial team to guide you through.
Tech guru Sam Volkering and stock tipper Kris Sayce have thrown their lot behind a new service which has them more excited than the 3D printer which arrived in the office last week. You'll be hearing more about that soon too...
But the future only makes sense in the context of the past. So what happened to the money you were supposed to make from the stock market these last few years?
Have you noticed the dismal performance of our Australian index compared to everyone else's? For the last four years of 'recovery', the ASX200 has been underperforming the Germans, Americans, English, Chinese and, yes, even the Japanese!
Our market's in dark blue, down there at the bottom:
Read more from The Daily Reckoning Australia >>
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected