How the Australian Dollar Stole Your Capital Gains
By The Daily Reckoning Australia | June 17, 2013 1:38 PM EST
Before we identify the thief of your capital gains, a quick note to make sure you don't miss out on tomorrow's instalment of the revolution. What revolution?
The one that features telepathic communications, predicting and avoiding the risks to your health in retirement, and a third mystery technology that promises to cut the travel time between Sydney to London to four hours. You read that right.
And it's not crazy...it's a real project being developed right now by a billionaire with an incredible track record. All will be revealed tomorrow.
Keep an eye on your inbox this weekend for the innovations which could revolutionise business, pleasure and your everyday life.
But, if you haven't already, it's probably best to start with the introduction. It explains your part in the revolution. You'll also find out how it can make you money with the help of our newest addition to the editorial team to guide you through.
Tech guru Sam Volkering and stock tipper Kris Sayce have thrown their lot behind a new service which has them more excited than the 3D printer which arrived in the office last week. You'll be hearing more about that soon too...
But the future only makes sense in the context of the past. So what happened to the money you were supposed to make from the stock market these last few years?
Have you noticed the dismal performance of our Australian index compared to everyone else's? For the last four years of 'recovery', the ASX200 has been underperforming the Germans, Americans, English, Chinese and, yes, even the Japanese!
Our market's in dark blue, down there at the bottom:
Read more from The Daily Reckoning Australia >>
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet