How the Australian Dollar Stole Your Capital Gains
By The Daily Reckoning Australia | June 17, 2013 1:38 PM EST
Before we identify the thief of your capital gains, a quick note to make sure you don't miss out on tomorrow's instalment of the revolution. What revolution?
The one that features telepathic communications, predicting and avoiding the risks to your health in retirement, and a third mystery technology that promises to cut the travel time between Sydney to London to four hours. You read that right.
And it's not crazy...it's a real project being developed right now by a billionaire with an incredible track record. All will be revealed tomorrow.
Keep an eye on your inbox this weekend for the innovations which could revolutionise business, pleasure and your everyday life.
But, if you haven't already, it's probably best to start with the introduction. It explains your part in the revolution. You'll also find out how it can make you money with the help of our newest addition to the editorial team to guide you through.
Tech guru Sam Volkering and stock tipper Kris Sayce have thrown their lot behind a new service which has them more excited than the 3D printer which arrived in the office last week. You'll be hearing more about that soon too...
But the future only makes sense in the context of the past. So what happened to the money you were supposed to make from the stock market these last few years?
Have you noticed the dismal performance of our Australian index compared to everyone else's? For the last four years of 'recovery', the ASX200 has been underperforming the Germans, Americans, English, Chinese and, yes, even the Japanese!
Our market's in dark blue, down there at the bottom:
Read more from The Daily Reckoning Australia >>
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports