Dozens of Nokia EOS Devices in Production Leaked, Smartphone Photography to Change on July 11?
By Gilda Galang | June 17, 2013 11:55 AM EST
The Nokia EOS device, which has been leaked before, has now received an updated leak, this time hinting at the possibility that it is already on its mass production phase.
Also going by the leaked image presenting dozens of prototypes, WP Central reports that the latest set of leaks has brought back the notion of a black and white aluminum lens cap. In line with this, other speculations have also sprung forth different colored version, which is not surprising for a Nokia device.
As for the speculated specs, the EOS device is still rumored to have a 4.5-inch 720p display, 32 GB of internal storage, bearing professional-photo software technology, and the much touted 41-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens and Xenon flash.
Faced off versus Samsung's S4 Zoom
Considering that the leak of the phones has hinted that the Nokia EOS device is more than just a rumored phone, it seems that the main competitor that it will be facing against is Samsung's S4 Zoom.
According to Pop Herald, Samsung's own gadget will feature a 16-megapixel rear camera, with a 10x zoom. But the most that the S4 Zoom will be rivaling with the Nokia EOS is its camera, as most of its features are to be expected in the smartphone industry, with a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 1.5 GB RAM, and a 4.3-inch qHD display.
Still, the Nokia EOS will prove to be the more powerful gadget, if the leaks are anything to go by.
Bound to change smartphone photography on July 11?
With Nokia already having sent media invites for an unspecified product unveiling this coming July 11, it seems that most speculations have turned to the Nokia EOS, considering leaks and rumors of its production, reports Ubergizmo.
IT Pro Portal also reports that the Nokia EOS may be Nokia's way of setting the pace for smartphone photography, considering how it may also be debuting a Smart Camera software, also coming to the Lumia 925 and Lumia 920.
This technology is reportedly a revolutionary way in smartphone cameras, as you not only get a 41-megapixel camera, but also the ability to remove the nuances, such as blurred moving objects, switching faces between photos, and picking the best shot from an array of 10-second simultaneous shots.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People