Miss USA 2013: Where To Watch The Beauty Pageant And How To Vote For Contestants
June 15, 2013 4:55 AM EST
A bevy of beauties will gather on Sunday for the Miss USA 2013 pageant where 51 contestants will be narrowed down to 15 semifinalists before a winner is chosen. The contestants from Alabama to Wyoming including Washington D.C. will don bikinis, evening gowns and showcase their talents competing for the crown at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev.
The 62nd annual pageant will air live on Sunday beginning at 9 p.m. EST on NBC (check your local listings for the channel). The Miss USA contest as well as the preliminary competition, which begins at 10 p.m. EST on Saturday, will also be available to watch via live stream through Ustream here.
15 of the 51 contestants, one of which to be voted in by fans, will be selected to compete for the crown on Sunday. Judges for the competition include: Bob Harper, designer Betsey Johnson, Bravo star NeNe Leakes, “Hot in Cleveland” star Wendie Malick, “Duck Dynasty” actress Jessica Robertson, footballer Larry Fitzgerald, former WWE Diva Nikki Bella, correspondent Mo Rocca and singer Christina Milian.
From now until Saturday, fans of Miss USA can vote their favorite contestant into the semifinals on the official Miss USA Facebook page or on www.missusa.com before the show on Sunday. A full list of contestants along with photos can be viewed here.
The Miss USA competition is part of the Miss Universe Organization, owned by Donald Trump and NBC, since its creation in 1952 launched by Catalina Swimwear in Long Beach, Calif. Miss USA contestants must be between the ages of 18 and 27-years-old to compete and the winner goes on to compete in the Miss Universe pageant, which will be held in Russia this year for the first time ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown