PS4: Gamers Strongly Prefer PS4 To Xbox One, According To Amazon Poll [PHOTO]
June 15, 2013 2:39 AM EST
According to a poll currently being conduced by Amazon on its Amazon Video Games Facebook page, gamers favor the Sony PS4 over the Microsoft Xbox One. It's not even close, actually. Check out of photo below.
Yikes says it all, doesn't it? At this point, the PS4 has gotten 30,244 votes, while the Xbox One has gotten a mere 1,677. Just 10 minutes ago, PS4 number was in the 28,000 range. The PS4 is beating the Xbox One by a margin of 28,567. It's not even close.
We won't be able to properly assess who won this battle in the overall console wars until two to four years after both systems have been released. So far though, the PS4 is winning, spearheaded by its no-DRM, no used game restrictions, indie-developer friendly approach. Clearly, the Xbox One's Internet "check in" requirement and used game restrictions have turned gamers off to this point, to Sony's delight we're sure.
What do you think of the above poll numbers? Do you think this poll accurately represents the sentiments of the PS4 and the Xbox One in the gaming community? Why or why not? What are your thoughts on the PS4 and Xbox One? Do you prefer the PS4 or the Xbox One? Sound off in the comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]