Australian Rebel Wilson Naked Body Covered with Bubbles on her First Magazine Cover for Glamour UK’s July 2013 Issue
By Floyd Allen | June 8, 2013 12:21 AM EST
Popular Australian comedienne Rebel Wilson continues to defy stereotypes among celebrities as she lands her very first magazine cover for the July 2013 issue of Glamour UK.
She is not with typical bikini body to flaunt on the magazine cover but Rebel, a spokesperson for weightloss and nutrition program in Australia, has always embraced being on the heavy side and has never had any qualms about her weight.
Pretty psyched up for her first recognition in print magazine, Rebel took to Twitter and shared the good news to her growing followers in the social media network.
The Australian actress and rising Hollywood star in comedy for television and film is taking bubble bath for her first magazine cover. In the photo, Rebel was snapped naked (really!) and only had the bubbles covering her strategically.
Rebel Wilson@RebelWilson: “My first ever magazine cover..bubble bath x #glamourUK.”
The Pitch Perfect star had recently hosted the 2013 MTV Movie Awards and she had received rave reviews for the stint. It was her first time to host such a big show and she had no qualms admitting she was pretty nervous about it, yet she concluded the event with flying colors. She even won the Best Breakthrough Performance for her role in Pitch Perfect as Fat Amy during the MTV Movie Awards in April.
Rebel has since then entertained a number of offers for various projects. Following her MTV stint she was offered for a new TV series, Super Fun Night which already started on ABC in mid-May. She has two upcoming films, Kung Fu Panda 3 (2015) and Pitch Perfect 2 (2015).
With these projects, the Huffington Post noted that Rebel is expect to grace more magazine covers in the future. Rebel is one among the few Australian celebrities who made it big to Hollywood. These include Hugh Jackman, The Hemsworth Brothers, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban and more. Though she’s not on the top 10 most loved Australian celebrities, Aussies are sure proud of what Rebel has accomplished since her move to Hollywood.
Pamela Anderson Looks Red Hot at 45, Flaunting Perky Butt in Photo Shoot for June 2013 Issue of Vogue Brazil [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart: Many Ways the End of Twilight Series Marks the End of Robsten Romance [PHOTOS]
Paranoia' 2013: Miley Cyrus Ex, Liam Hemsworth Looks Smoking Hot Shirtless as He Gets Steamy with Amber Heard in NEW Trailer [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2