Codemaster's "Grid 2" Features a Lot of Aston Martin Action [Photos and Video]
By Precious Silva | June 7, 2013 4:45 PM EST
Gamers waited five years for the second installment of Codemasters' GRID game. The GRID 2 is putting Codemasters back on track featuring lots of Aston Martin.
Despite speculations on what GRID 2 is all about, the game is as confident as it can get. The glossy TV-style presentation adds to its appeal and offers gamers a cinematic experience. The audio is also fantastic along with its LiveRoutes mechanic.
Much like the Forza Horizon, Codemasters attempted to combine a narrative with single-player career. The player gets to be an up-and-coming racer who participates in the World Series Racing (WSR) competition - nothing better than fulfilling a racer's dream with an Aston Martin.
Aston Martin is built right in the game. Gamers can drive the cars through race simulations. GRID 2 allows people to drive and ride cars they would not otherwise have the chance to drive. These supercars have to six to seven figures.
Aston Martin is part one of Europer's best and established automakers. For those looking for something along the lines of Gaydon or to drive a car within a safe virtual environment then GRID 2 has all the right elements. Codemasters brings to the table what it does best. From an exceptional line of vehicles, the game offers a jam-packed racing experience - plus great Aston Martin selections.
The video shows the V12 Zagato speeding along the virtual environment of GRID 2. Check out the latest photos of Aston Martin from the game as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar