Codemaster's "Grid 2" Features a Lot of Aston Martin Action [Photos and Video]
By Precious Silva | June 7, 2013 4:45 PM EST
Gamers waited five years for the second installment of Codemasters' GRID game. The GRID 2 is putting Codemasters back on track featuring lots of Aston Martin.
Despite speculations on what GRID 2 is all about, the game is as confident as it can get. The glossy TV-style presentation adds to its appeal and offers gamers a cinematic experience. The audio is also fantastic along with its LiveRoutes mechanic.
Much like the Forza Horizon, Codemasters attempted to combine a narrative with single-player career. The player gets to be an up-and-coming racer who participates in the World Series Racing (WSR) competition - nothing better than fulfilling a racer's dream with an Aston Martin.
Aston Martin is built right in the game. Gamers can drive the cars through race simulations. GRID 2 allows people to drive and ride cars they would not otherwise have the chance to drive. These supercars have to six to seven figures.
Aston Martin is part one of Europer's best and established automakers. For those looking for something along the lines of Gaydon or to drive a car within a safe virtual environment then GRID 2 has all the right elements. Codemasters brings to the table what it does best. From an exceptional line of vehicles, the game offers a jam-packed racing experience - plus great Aston Martin selections.
The video shows the V12 Zagato speeding along the virtual environment of GRID 2. Check out the latest photos of Aston Martin from the game as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Fairfax Chief Executive Greg Hywood Reiterates Commitment to Radio; No Merger With Macquarie Radio
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June